LegacyGT.com

News: 09 Forester rendering rumor

IwannaSportSedan

the side aspect of ti does have a bit of familial resemblance to the Tribeca and new WRX... But the side aspect isn't all that bad.

The front is FAR more attractive than the Tribeca, and does not constitute ruining the model. I wish the Tribeca and WRX looked a bit more like this, rather than what they do look like.

besides that, there is some controversy as to whether this is in any way representative of the Forester redesign, anyway.

If it comes in XT format, and swells up a bit and is much more refined than the current model (ride quality, interior, etc) then I will trade in my wagon for it.

As my family grows, I will definitely need a mini van (used Caravan) for the wife, and something smaller for me, yet still big enough to haul four people and gear around.

The tribeca is too big and I'm anti-SUV on principal, and Exiga would be most likely more cross-over than car, and I don't need two mini vans/ cross-overs!

I see it... but that's not a bad thing. The new Tribeca cannot be more boring looking. THis is a sportier design but not too extreme that is becomes a styling catastrophe like the first Tribeca was.

I lump the latest Forester into the same overly-safe styling category as the new Tribeca.

I see it... but that's not a bad thing. The new Tribeca cannot be more boring looking. THis is a sportier design but not too extreme that is becomes a styling catastrophe like the first Tribeca was.

I lump the latest Forester into the same overly-safe styling category as the new Tribeca.

I was looking at the Motor Trend SUV of the Year article, and tried to find the 08 Tribeca in the group photo. Hmmm, I know it's there...Yes!No!, that's the Hyundai. Yes!No, that's the new Highlander. Where is that darn Tribeca?!

http://images.motortrend.com/oftheyear/suv/112_0712_02z+2008_sport_utility_of_the_year_contenders+group_shot.jpg

It's so bland, everybody pines for the old schnoz. At least you could pick it out of a lineup...

Ich bin echt viel netter, wenn ich nuechtern bin. Echt!

I saw the new tribeca in the group photo right away...:)

I think the new Tribeca looks really nice. Looks more upscale than the airplane motif front end. The Forester will look similar, but more upright in my opinion, or so is being hinted at by the godfathers of subaru information over on nasioc.

Archived