LegacyGT.com

Interesting Engine Swap

I thought about it but all that work for a front wheel drive car didn't add up for me. Plus engine management options are virtually non existent.

retarded. Also idles like it has the wrong cams in it. Probably because the EM is setting the variable cam timing completely wrong.

I like it - it's pretty unique, especially since he didn't turn it into a stripped racer but instead brought the interior up a notch. It's not something I'd do but I wouldn't knock it either.

There's plenty of tuning potential - that's an AEM standalone, not a stock ECU.

Have you seen the LS1 powered EVO?

I thought THIS was an interesting swap.

Well, I gotta say THIS is outrageous! :eek: Thats gotta be pretty scary as this thing pulls up next to you at a light and you hear THAT rumble!

Although when he is unable to put it down efficiently, thats when scary turns to funny. :lol:

Sports Compact Car had an Infiniti G35 coupe that someone made into a "homemade" R34.5 GT-R with the drivetrain from the G35x sedan, and of course, he t/c'd the VQ as well. Sounds impressive, but not a whole lot of detail given out, unfortunately.

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed." - T. Jefferson

Sports Compact Car had an Infiniti G35 coupe that someone made into a "homemade" R34.5 GT-R with the drivetrain from the G35x sedan, and of course, he t/c'd the VQ as well. Sounds impressive, but not a whole lot of detail given out, unfortunately.

They also have a Z32 with LT1 that's pretty cool. What surprised me is that they say the LT1 drive train is actually lighter than the VG30DETT.

Archived