LegacyGT.com

POST your sleeper!!!!!

It's nice what tint level is that?

Are you saying my tint level excludes my car from being a sleepr ? I tell you what..., when I have it parked, it is slower than Vimy's über Spec B spaceship.

35% sides and 20% rear.

417152735_DSCF1882(Small).JPG.663f44d2ad500245fb8c5bc4c7487356.JPG

1143034264_DSCF1854(Small).JPG.1e5fd08418ed3b9d2085328267f73a53.JPG

1218621608_DSCF1900(Small).JPG.3d1a38d30e85a127a744e83aa692089e.JPG

Are you saying my tint level excludes my car from being a sleepr ? I tell you what..., when I have it parked, it is slower than Vimy's über Spec B spaceship.

35% sides and 20% rear.

I only ask because the legal limit here in CT is 35% for the sides and any for the rear.. I was thinking about getting 35% all around and your car seems project how it would look.

no noticeable delay in spoll but i do get a weird surge if i blip the throttle and stay in the same gear ( it only happens if i make it do it...something that doesent happen on its own) and yes im on the stock turbo untill i get the rest of my fuel and EMS parts

and no tune... i know i know i need one but it really doesent seem to run bad at all but dont get me wrong it would deffenitly help

How does the FMIC work with the stock turbo, I'm guessing you are on stock turbo as you didn't mention an upgraded one ?

More top end power, spools faster / slower ? First time I've seen someone do that.

You have it tuned too ?

no noticeable delay in spoll but i do get a weird surge if i blip the throttle and stay in the same gear ( it only happens if i make it do it...something that doesent happen on its own) and yes im on the stock turbo untill i get the rest of my fuel and EMS parts

and no tune... i know i know i need one but it really doesent seem to run bad at all but dont get me wrong it would deffenitly help

How long have you run your Stage 2 hardware without a tune. Obviously you've been to the track with it. Maybe a flawed opinion - but it is nevertheless my opinion that running Stage 2 hardware without ECU tune is bad fior your engine.

On a different note. We had a local member replace a turbo and he was doing exactly what you do: stage 2 hardware and no EMS.

:lol::lol:, no one in the Subaru community ever thought of using a na hood with a FMIC before you

i dident say no one thought about it .:spin:..i simply said no one did it on the lgt and posted pics and if they did i stand corrected and i will give credit when do:munch:

How long have you run your Stage 2 hardware without a tune. Obviously you've been to the track with it. Maybe a flawed opinion - but it is nevertheless my opinion that running Stage 2 hardware without ECU tune is bad fior your engine.

On a different note. We had a local member replace a turbo and he was doing exactly what you do: stage 2 hardware and no EMS.

i have had the fmic and intake sence feb and the up/dp mufflers sence umm 1 month

went to track before i touched the exhaust

the 13.8 i ran was fmic and intake thats it on stock wheels and tires.

and i have only been to the track drag/or anyother (1) once and ran the car 10 times within one day thats it i will be tunning it and switching the turbo with ems soon enough it will be a x-mas present to myself

• 1 year later...

Archived