LegacyGT.com

i laughed at work

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
cmon guys this is no ricer forum... if wanna be street racer Richard wants to be a total 9 year old and make fun of people he knows nothing about lets just everyone never ever reply to a single thing he ever posts again.... seriously though nobody wants to be a dick to you but leave your ricer stories for the lunch table at school

^^ True

Summary: The Spec. B. is only available in 6MT.

Oh but there is a new 2Eat Spec B. with the first gear called fast and the second called roostang beating fast!

:confused:

2008 6mt Legacy Gt Spec B DGM - Not so Stock/Work in progress

2006 5mt Legacy Gt OBP - Sold

2005 5eat Legacy Gt OBP - RIP

R.I.P Coxx

unsubscribe, the OP got on here to brag about how much faster his ride is than someone else's mustang. Then say's he's not here to stroke off his ego:confused: Then goes on a tirade having to prove he has the biggest johnson, again!(This is not the Honda Forums) The OP is a class act d-bag.:rolleyes:

Did I mention that I think this thread will be closed any second now?

Not to sound arrogant, but I can drive the wheels off just about anything, and I could beat a 5EAT with a V6 manual. It would be close, but I'm positive I would win. I drove an ex-girlfriends GT around town one night and practiced launching, etc. They have some chunky tires (if in good shape) that don't give up very easy if you know how to grab with 'em. Also, when I speed shift second it just sits down a goes!

pictures of said Ex?

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

btw... that 85% things is common knowledge. incase you didn't know. i hear it's opposite in europe.

gasp...you better google to verify.

That's precisely why I didn't need to Google it. It's in my brain along with all the other information I gather when I'm not busy berating others for their choice of transmission. :p

"Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

http://i.imdb.com/Photos/Ss/0112508/1

JDM GT Bilsteins (F-Tanabe R-Pinks)

JDM RSB - Modded Kartboy SS - Subaru Momo Knob

Subastyle Grille

Archived