LegacyGT.com

i laughed at work

this sounds like back when i was in high school listening to the retarded kids telling everyone how they beat muscle cars with there 140 horse civics cause they threw a cold air intake from there brothers old eclipse in there. "Dude my cars so fast now.. this guy tried to cut me off but I like stomped on the gas and blew his doors off... yeaaaah my car is the fastest on the planet..."

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
it is sometimes amazing how retarded 5eat owners are in comparison to the quick manual gt owners.

I was going to comment, but I am not sure if this came from the OP or the edit by Praedet.

stock auto lgt is nothing to be proud of

This, I will comment on: eff yoo.

It is still ugly.

once we passed that car i allowed the car to shift for me since I am inept and can't use my left foot. Then i went by him as he tried to block. it is sometimes amazing how retarded 5eat owners are in comparison to the quick manual gt owners.

:lol::lol::lol:

good edit

^^^pillboy, don't take it seriously; Richard B brings it on himself by exaggerating the capabilities of the 5eat, and automatics in general. Because of that, people exaggerate in response.

The stock GT 5eat is a quick automatic. But honestly, to 60, the V6 mustang in a manual keeps up...

:spin:

Not to sound arrogant, but I can drive the wheels off just about anything, and I could beat a 5EAT with a V6 manual. It would be close, but I'm positive I would win. I drove an ex-girlfriends GT around town one night and practiced launching, etc. They have some chunky tires (if in good shape) that don't give up very easy if you know how to grab with 'em. Also, when I speed shift second it just sits down a goes!

Not to sound arrogant, but I can drive the wheels off just about anything, and I could beat a 5EAT with a V6 manual. It would be close, but I'm positive I would win. I drove an ex-girlfriends GT around town one night and practiced launching, etc.

so...your girlfriend had a v6 GT :confused:

hahaaaha... you guys are too funny. soo much hypocracy its mind boggling. the legacy itself is nothing to brag about.

in case most of you havent figured out... i just dont care most the time. soo much other stuff to do than to suck each other off in some internet forum. im actually too lazy to even turn on my pc so i am using my blackjack.

anyways...if i wanted something faster i would have bought a camry. aaahahahah.

thanks for the laughs.

good day.

Thats a lie.

actually...it saddens me how much free will people have but they insist on being robots.

IF i did care i wouldn't post what i do. i would be sucking up. lucky for me i don't.

:)

free will is one of the greatest things that have been given to them. it's just too bad that people throw it away.

Sounds like somebody has an inferiority complex about having an AT. Are you self-conscious about being born without a left foot and have to take it out on the rest of the world? The fact that some people prefer MTs is a matter of personal choice, not a failure to exercise free will. :mad:

Sounds like somebody has an inferiority complex about having an AT. Are you self-conscious about being born without a left foot and have to take it out on the rest of the world? The fact that some people prefer MTs is a matter of personal choice, not a failure to exercise free will. :mad:

free will is buying the auto. learned stick as my first time driving. i chose an auto. i say the stick drivers here have a complex. they know their tranny is getting extinct. no point in having it when technology is better suited using other means.

no complex here. funny though. how 99% of the stick drivers here have to make psa's about having one. who has the real complex?

In the U.S., over 85% of cars are equipped with an AT. It's much harder to find an MT car than an AT car in the U.S. You made your choice to buy an AT along with 85% of American drivers. Why deride the remaining 15% (a very small minority) for an alleged failure to exercise their free will?

In the U.S., over 85% of cars are equipped with an AT. It's much harder to find an MT car than an AT car in the U.S. You made your choice to buy an AT along with 85% of American drivers. Why deride the remaining 15% (a very small minority) for an alleged failure to exercise their free will?

i never said i had problems with those who chose whatever tranny they have.

i disagree btw. 85% of people chose to select the auto as a tranny over the manual. manual is called standard for a reason you know. autos are optional for a fee for a reason. harder to find?? nope. only in the used car market maybe.

iirc mercedes in the only company to have an auto as standard. lexus is there as well but i think they copy merc in some ways. merc stuff trickeled down into D/C stuff. so...other than merc i can't really think of an auto maker with the same dictatorship on using an auto.

but really...you shoudln't do a quick google then post the results soo quickly.

i never said i had problems with those who chose whatever tranny they have.

i disagree btw. 85% of people chose to select the auto as a tranny over the manual. manual is called standard for a reason you know. autos are optional for a fee for a reason. harder to find?? nope. only in the used car market maybe.

There are many more cars for sale in the U.S. where MT is not even an option. Nearly all V8 half-ton pickups and SUVs, one of the largest market segments in the U.S., are not available w/ an MT at any cost. You expect me to believe that I should value the opinions of the masses of AT-driving people with their Jesus fish emblems, Support our Troops ribbons, pissing Calvins, 20" rims, and optional gold packages because their choice of an AT was based on a desire for superior performance? Get real! :lol:

There are many more cars for sale in the U.S. where MT is not even an option. Nearly all V8 half-ton pickups and SUVs, one of the largest market segments in the U.S., are not available w/ an MT at any cost. You expect me to believe that I should value the opinions of the masses of AT-driving people with their Jesus fish emblems, Support our Troops ribbons, pissing Calvins, 20" rims, and optional gold packages because their choice of an AT was based on a desire for superior performance? Get real! :lol:

Summary: The Spec. B. is only available in 6MT.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And I got into Cambridge on my first try.:lol::lol::lol:

We all think you are a douche.

no need to lie. this is an internet forum. learned from my mom of all people.

all the :lol: don't mean a damn thing except you are lonely as hell.

i laugh at your old ass 99. who the hell has a car 8 years old anymore?

Archived