LegacyGT.com

someone take a look at these logs please ver 2.1

DrewLGT

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you still using Cobb Stage 1 91 ACN map?

This log doesn't look good.

The cold termperature shouldn't affect a stage 1 map. The ecu has enough cold temperature compensation tables to account for it. Stage 1 is close enough to stock that the stock comp tables work.

Did they change the gasoline formulation? I think in some areas, the octane in winter drops to 90.

Hmm.. my car has been feeling week lately, IAM went from 1 to .875 on a TDC tune.. I wonder if winter gas sucks especially hard this year :(

I wonder how much of that it will take before your IAM goes down... I assume you're running 1.16 which supposedly accounts for 10% ethanol?

The reason why I asked, I did some loggin not too long ago and no one commented on my log, but if its Knock Correction, according to my log at 4k rpm my Knock was at 0 and at 5k my knock correction was at 1.5 ...

thats bad.

I've seen TDC maps, your KC should NEVER be that low

Yeah, that log is even worse. The car is fighting to add timing, its knocking so bad it can't get to its target. My TDC logs weren't ever THAT bad but they weren't the greatest. Now with Mickey's help I am seeing KC of 6 from 2600-7200 rpms. With no timing being pulled.

Well ... stage 2 cobb OTS AZCA Gas map loaded ... damn this all sucks, I just can't remember if the COBB map was any better .. I guess I will do some logs tonight ...

Thanks guys ...

I was bit scared, since I did something and the AP wouldn't connect to my car .. I was like "Oh sh!t" .. but I was able to flash the car back to stock, and from there I was able to load in the COBB map.

this is why I let rip in the "list of tuners by state" thread.

I'm not completely out of left field with my comments, and all of these TDC logs sucking really show it....

I do not think Mine sucked...Was not great either tho....

Yeah .. I won't give out any names on who this is, but when my car would go into limp mode (hitting only 9 psi) which seemed to go on a two week cycle, I called the place about it, I didn't talk to the tuner himself but the person I spoke to, told me it was probably due to "heat soak" yeah ... 65 degree's out, heat soak my azz .. that's when I did these data logs and saw this crazy timing being pulled.

Archived