LegacyGT.com

Look at what the UPS guy brought me today

Strabismo

Can you be a liiiiitle bit less specific? You've put so many details I'm completely confused now :confused:

:lol::lol:

LOL.

They are your tires! give us the details!!1;)

I envy guys running dedicated winters. I've been rolling around on my RE-92's for almost 3 years now!:redface:

got it

Continental Viking Contact 3

What do I win?

you win!

to claim your cookie prize, please send me $50 (canadian $, not those now worthless USD) to cover administration costs, name, phone #, mailing adress, bank card and PIN number by mail and wait 4-6 months for the reply.

We are not responsible for lost and unanswered requests. Offer valid until 20th of October 2007. We accept no responsibility if the cookie is delivered half-eaten or just happens to be a very bad drawing of a cookie on a used napkin.

you win!

to claim your cookie prize, please send me $50 (canadian $, not those now worthless USD) to cover administration costs, name, phone #, mailing adress, bank card and PIN number by mail and wait 4-6 months for the reply.

We are not responsible for lost and unanswered requests. Offer valid until 20th of October 2007. We accept no responsibility if the cookie is delivered half-eaten or just happens to be a very bad drawing of a cookie on a used napkin.

:lol:

nope. they are nokian WRs.

Sorry, Rob, this time they are actually Dunlop Winter Sport M3s. I was going to get WRs from Hamel Tire in Cumberland @175 + tax per tire but with $172 per tire and $100 off a set Dunlops won.

I have to say though that after looking at the threads on these Dunlops I think I liked WRs better. I'll withhold final verdict on M3s until I actually try them in snow but WRs just looked better suited for winter driving.

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 249K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 272K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

Archived