LegacyGT.com

need a tune?

mikeyan

Been thinking of creating a list of Tuners for socal peeps and their schedule availabilities. We have our choices in tuners, in road tunes, dyno tunes, etc.

PM me if you want more info. I guess i've gotten more involved in the tuning community, and would love to help you guys and gals get tuned!

I'll try to coordinate open tuning dates, etc between lgt and other forums.

Mike

SoCal Duck Hunters Club - Unit 52

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You need a tune and you have a free one coming! BTW, I was just kidding about tuning your car. Your tune will be done by our in house Subie tuner who is also named Anthony. He's very good.

lol o dang i shouldnt have sold it then. i thought you were doing it.:lol:

lol jk

• 8 months later...
"Tim comes down for group tunes and rents the dyno. Paul Yim tunes Evos. Anthony does all the Subarus."

"I do. Give me a call at the shop (661)251-DYNO. I now do all the tuning at Yimi Sport Tuning."

huh?

That was 8 months ago, Paul is the tuner now and AFAIK Tim does still come down every so often and group tunes out of Yimi's and a couple other shops as well.

Will be getting a tune at HB, but need an Invidia or Cobb Catted DP and Mid/Y-Pipe first. Anyone here in SoCal with one in good shape, let me know. I'm scanning the FS forums, but am apparently not catching them in time. If you see something let me know. K-thks

SBT

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Archived