LegacyGT.com

Trade or Sell The LGT ??

Guest Gitster

:lol:

I appreciate the advice on my finances, but I actually do pretty well for myself. I never said I couldn't afford the car, I just feel I dont need it. If keeping it right now is the best thing then thats what it will be.

Welcome to my world except I don't need a car at all and I drive it for fun :lol::spin:

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Gitster
Wait wait wait wait!

So now you are changing your tune! I though you said that you needed to change also because where you are moving having a LGT was not really practical? I say if you are driving that much, then you need a commuter beater car! No need to put so many miles on such a nice car. Another strike against you is that your car is out of warranty already.

X

Im not changin my tune, but if its gonna cost me $$$ in the long run to trade down to a civi or impreza at a lower monthly, then where is the sense in that ?!?!?

Guest Gitster

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey Laz, Im gonna be in Park Slope this weekend, I might stop by for a mid morning treat tommorow. Do you sell a hang over special ?!?!?

Guest Gitster
*Attached motivational pic*

If you get offended, don't let me know cuz I really don't care !!! J/K

X

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hate you ?!?!?!?

I love that shot, I wish i still had those wheels.

Git think of it this way you could get an awesome civic and put a fart can and decorate i mean mod it with decals for a total of 300hsp...at the training wheels.

2008 6mt Legacy Gt Spec B DGM - Not so Stock/Work in progress

2006 5mt Legacy Gt OBP - Sold

2005 5eat Legacy Gt OBP - RIP

R.I.P Coxx

wow. in AK, i can still sell my LGT for $20K and it's an 05 5EAT. that's with it completely stock at full retail. I'd probably have to sell it closer to $19K completely stock or $22K as is with everything on the car. but then again, i have a limited, and this is Anchorage where 50% of all registered vehicles are Subarus. :lol:
Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

Trade for an '02 TL-S ? :wub:

I really like the TL, especially the Type S or A-spec or whatever the sporty model is, but I don't think I'll ever be able to own another FWD car :(

This thread is interesting. What kind of interest rates do people have on their loans? I got 10.8% just out of college. It is my understanding that this is middle of the fence for a new car loan but if anyone is willing to share, I'd be interested. My payments are ridiculous and my school loans are even higher than OPs. But luckily I have no CC debt.

lol

first loan was 14.98% due to some issues from my prev. divorce. refi'd in Jan with 7.25% and the STI is 6.25% thru SOA Chase. should get about the same when we look to buy the new STI in another year or two.
Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

Archived