LegacyGT.com

My baby got toasted

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bump for some new pics from the junkyard - Car is officially totalled - and the insurance company has officially decided I was not at fault - now the final negotiation - I've sent in my receipts to GEICO, and should have a settlement in a few days (fingers crossed)!

Good luck, I'm interested to her how Geico treats you... I am with them now so If they treat "the other guy" well then I guess I'll be ok.

I had a VR4 Galant go up in flames, while I was driving it. I had Allstate at the time, it was used, they didn't even investigate it (after I told them I just had service done to it), they just took pics and said totalled, I got more than I paid for it... plus I asked the adjuster and he let me take my stereo out of it at the tow lot....

• 2 months later...

^Yeah - I ended up buying a bunch of brand new parts... I'm kicking myself right now because of all the part-outs going on...

Current mod list (give or take):

Engine/Power -

AEM Cold air intake

Perrin TMIC

GFB BOV

MadDad Ceramic'd headers/uppipe

Inividia Catless Downpipe

Megan Racing Catback

Accessport V2

Lightweight flywheel

Suspension/Brakes -

Stock bilsteins (nice improvement over the old lgt)

STI pink springs

Perrin F/R 22mm sways

Cusco F/R underbraces

Superpro LCA bushings

Goodridge SS lines

Hawk HPS pads

I think that's about it...but man I'm wishing I'd waited and hit one of these part-outs... I could've saved enough to get that 20g I've always wanted:icon_sad:

Archived