LegacyGT.com

Official "Looking to swap interior" thread!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You're on this link... I know he's wanting to sell the interior as a whole, but he sold me door cards off their '07 Spec B for ~$400. The set doesn't seem to be selling any time soon, so maybe you can talk him into just the door cards. I'd call him directly; he's not on the forum very often.

Is the driver/passenger seat "skins" swappable? Got a replacement passenger seat and the passenger seat skin thats being pulled is pristine compared to my "Chevy custom deluxe" looking drivers seat.

CRAP DUDE!! Why couldn't you be closer!!!!!!

I want the cloths of the front seats. Any chance you can take those out and I pay shipping? If not, can anyone pick up and send me the cloths?

Edited by Leonardo

Finally found the 60/40 fold down cloth rear seats I've been looking for! Now to buy $200 or so of OEM parts to do the conversion...

There will be 2 hooks to modify for the seats back to fit. The non folding back seats are using those for security. I assume you are getting the latches that the fold down seats hook to/release from? Were these fold downs like the Shrek B with ignition key locks? I never did the lock conversion on the seats but the glove box wasn't that hard. You just have to watch out for the spring that flies out and buries it's self somewhere inside the car/house when taken apart.