LegacyGT.com

Mountain West Meet Thread

praedet

So, who can actually make it in the morning on Saturday?

i'm still down for saturday morning! granted my skillz will be of no help to start the turbo install on your ride ted. :lol:

anyways keep me posted!

been really busy this week so i only check the forum after work now! sunday is still up in the air for me, but really i was only gonna go sunday to help out, but since the girlie will be in town... i might get distracted :rolleyes:

brian

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the list I have and who I am sending the pm to...

1. praedet (Saturday and Sunday)

2. scottybuckeye (Saturday and Sunday??)

3. bskey (Sunday)

4. bsdzine (Saturday and Sunday)

5. enthusiast (Saturday and Sunday??)

6. brady (Sunday)

7. mwiener2 (Sunday)

8. 2furious (Saturday afternoon and Sunday)

9. marcusdubya77

10.icy (Saturday)

11.rockets gt (Saturday and Sunday??)

11.han (Saturday and Sunday??)

If you would like to crash at my house Saturday night, please shoot me a pm or post up...

:spin:

so i gotta apologize for not being able to show. girlfriend got an earlier flight this week and she was gonna tag along and get all dirty with us, but she ended up getting a little sloppy last night (ya know, sea level person + elevation + shots of jager = barf fest 08) - so i've been riding the hold-your-hair-back train which is on it's way to toilet-town all day. lol

diana just wanted to add that technically this is MY fault lol. I was DD, so i guess i encouraged her to get a little too smashed last night. anyways she flies out tomorrow (yea i had my dates all mixed up) at 10am, so i'll just head out there for the rest of the meet to help out!

hope everyone had fun today and ted hope the turbo install worked out so far!!

brian

All right, my car is in my garage (that means the turbo is in ;))

SOOOOO, CALL MY PHONE (It's in the PM) AND LET ME KNOW YOU ARE ON THE WAY BECAUSE THE FIRST FOLKS WILL COME TO MY HOUSE FIRST BEFORE GOING TO THE GARAGE. I WILL GO TO THE GARAGE WHEN PEOPLE COME TO MY HOUSE. EVERYONE ELSE CAN CALL ME TO FIND OUT IF WE ARE THERE YET...

:lol:

:spin:

You guys missed out on a great opportunity today! There was nobody there. We had the pick of the lifts!

Han thanks A LOT for the help/doing most/all of the work! You are Han-tastic!

Ted like always thanks for your time and getting me a lift of my own. ;)

The brakes are awesome now.

yeah, was also a little disappointed ..was hoping to see more Leggy's...still a good time..always good to help out others...tomorrow, maybe I can get some help refitting my FMIC and figure out why my BOV can rotate...no boost loss, just is able to spin on axis

It was great meeting everyone today!! Ted, sorry about your turbo. I could see your blood boiling by the minute! It was great to meet your wife as well. I am constantly taking notes from people like you so I can try and school my wife to allow me 12+ hours with my legacy over a weekend.

Too bad Brian and I had already left, I (we) would have loved to be in the group photos.

Jae - Our Wildcats barely made it in to the tourney, but we are in none the less!!!

Brady - How is the new set up?

Rick

So nice to meet so many new members today! I think Han was the only guy I'd met before.

I'm so thankful for everyone who came out. Big thanks to everyone who helped out on the brakes. HUGE thanks to Ted for setting up the great space to work in, and HUGE thanks to Han for being THE MAN on my bolt problem!

The brakes feel great. For those who weren't there, I swapped front rotors (just straight replacements for OE) with Hawk HPS pads and Goodridge SS Brake Lines at all 4 corners. Bedded the pads on the way home and things feel great. I was skeptical that I would really feel the difference, but there's no question that I feel more initial bite with a much firmer pedal and the new pads are much quieter than my OE pads w/ 60,000 miles.

But here's the highlight of the day, the bolt. I just wish we had a picture of Ted and I with the 3 foot breaker bar working on the bolt just before it broke! :lol:

http://burnedimage.afraid.org/lgt/bolt.jpg