LegacyGT.com

Mountain West Meet Thread

praedet

So Han, are we doing a Boost Gauge in yours?

Keep in mind folks, if we get 2 lifts and a flat bay, we can do more at once...

This is what I have so far.

[color="red"][b]Saturday[/b][/color]
  [b]Bay 1 (Lift)        Bay 2[/b]
1. praedet (turbo)     scottybuckeye (brakes and coolant)
2. cont                enthusiast (brakes transmission mount)
3. cont                bsdzine (brakes)
[b][color="Red"]
Sunday[/color][/b]
[b]  Bay 1 (Lift)        Bay 2[/b]
1. praedet (turbo)     2furious (up/dp/CBE)
2. cont                mwiener2 (exhaust)
3. cont                Brady (brakes)                

What do you all think about the cook-out on Saturday night?

Ted

:spin:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd probably be down for the picnic. Just remember that we usually close the place down and we might not have much daylight. :)

The academy closes at 5pm correct? So we'll have an hour or so of daylight :lol:. I need to leave the BBQ if we do it around 6ish, gotta be at DIA at 7pm (and i guess it's about an hour drive?). Hope we don't get snow that day!

brian

The academy closes at 5pm correct? So we'll have an hour or so of daylight :lol:. I need to leave the BBQ if we do it around 6ish, gotta be at DIA at 7pm (and i guess it's about an hour drive?). Hope we don't get snow that day!

Actually DST kicks in this Sunday so we should get an extra hour of daylight.

It'll take more than an hour to get to DIA at 5pm on a Saturday. Give yourself at least an hour and a half, or fly out of the Springs, and I'll look after your car!

life in spin cycle.....:spin:

It'll take more than an hour to get to DIA at 5pm on a Saturday. Give yourself at least an hour and a half, or fly out of the Springs, and I'll look after your car!

Yea, I would agree. It's about 40 min from the Academy to Castle Rock and about another 40 min from Castle Rock to DIA. I have a feeling bsdzine is picking up his g/f. If her flight is getting in at 7:00 I would try to get to the airport 7:30-7:40 and just park at the 45min waiting area. Just have her give you a call after she got her luggage and pick her up at the terminal. Fastest way to get in and out of the airport IMO.

Yea, I would agree. It's about 40 min from the Academy to Castle Rock and about another 40 min from Castle Rock to DIA. I have a feeling bsdzine is picking up his g/f. If her flight is getting in at 7:00 I would try to get to the airport 7:30-7:40 and just park at the 45min waiting area. Just have her give you a call after she got her luggage and pick her up at the terminal. Fastest way to get in and out of the airport IMO.

yea that's the plan so far, it's much easier to just sit in the waiting area and wait for a phone call. she might be getting an earlier connection in the week if she can (she's staying in ohio then flying to dia) - i hope she can fly in a day or two before (but i doubt it). she understands that i enjoy the time i spend/waste with you guys - so the install meet gets priority! :lol:

Send me a pic... and maybe I'll pick up your G/F! ;)

tell the wifey i'll be over tomorrow for lunch break while you're at work. ass! ;)

this is her, i know there's a slight age difference, but love conquers all :):

http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/9752/2510ea1.jpg

back OT: INSTALL MEET FTW!

brian

:lol: Ohhh snap, it must have taken you hours to find that pic! :lol:

Oh, and the wife keeps a pretty tightly packed schedule, so it may be tough fitting you in........ I'll see if she's had any cancellations.

Bad news guys, got in an accident last night and bashed the front of the car in. I don't think I will be able to come down to help you guys out until I get this sorted out. Maybe I can at least get a JDM bumper out of this mess...

Yeah, no one is hurt, thanks for asking. I rear ended this lady on the way home. Basically everyone in front of her did a panic stop and she did too. I couldn't see over her SUV so I didn't get any warning and couldn't stop in time. I doubt I hit her at more than 10 mph. My airbag didn't even go off. She has a Vue so my front end just slide right underneath her bumper and did bunch of damage to my car but hardly any to her car. It looks like I would at least need a front bumper, hood, headlights, grill and maybe fenders. I'm guessing my radiator and some of the plumbing up front will need to be replaced too. Just pm'd japanparts to see what kind of $$$ and shipping time I'm looking at for a JDM spec B bumper. I think I like the '08 version better but I'm not sure if it would fit without getting a lot more parts. I will keep you guys updated.

art!! NOOOO! :(

man, that's horrible news, at least you're ok - and at least the other car isn't bad enough to the point where you're insurance company will pound you. I hate following suv's for the same reason you said before - at least it's just cosmetic (minus some tubing for the radiator).

but.. it CAN and oh it WILL get fixed. best of luck to you!

now who'se gonna be running around telling us that important information we need during the meet!?! ted can't multi-task with ALL of our cars! (or can he?)

brian

Art, if your ins company is going to pay to fix it, lets do it ourselves and save some $$. All that is broke we can replace, though you would need to get it painted.

Brian, I can help coordinate, but I think that will come easily. And Ted is a little bit of a control freak, so he will still be running around :)

Ted, Sushi & Karaoke?

Thanks for the thoughts guys. The body shop won't be able to get to it until Friday or Monday so I will see what they say. I have a $500 deductible but insurance company should pay for the rest. I'm pretty sure I'm going to do the jdm bumper and at least have something good come out of the accident.

BTW, I got a Saturn Ion as a rental car, what a POS... I think I will be driving the Z instead of that POS if weather is nice.