LegacyGT.com

Mountain West Meet Thread

praedet

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm down for whatever. my work schedule is pretty easy, so you guys figure out when is best. however i might be starting a new job soon (yay no more freelance!) but i'm pretty sure friday/saturday nights are still open unless i wanna kiss some ass and work late. :lol:

and then we can figure out when we can do another install meet, everyday i open my closet and see brakes and ss lines collecting dust :rolleyes:. scotty i know your with me on the brake thing! soft pedals aren't fun!

wooooooo

brian

^ sweet deal. i could supply stands if we need them as well. i enjoy working on our cars, makes me feel like a (little) man. hah

and afterwards, deer/baby rabbit hunting in the 4runner? 100 points bonus for flying animals? :)

brian

Nice. I'll chat with Scotty and see when would work for us all. If we do it in the springs I'll catch a ride with you so there is no chance that something on the 4Runner can break on the way down so I get occupied;)

life in spin cycle.....:spin:

i'm down for whatever. my work schedule is pretty easy, so you guys figure out when is best. however i might be starting a new job soon (yay no more freelance!) but i'm pretty sure friday/saturday nights are still open unless i wanna kiss some ass and work late. :lol:

and then we can figure out when we can do another install meet, everyday i open my closet and see brakes and ss lines collecting dust :rolleyes:. scotty i know your with me on the brake thing! soft pedals aren't fun!

wooooooo

Yeah, I'm w/ ya Bryan. I'm jonesin' to get these in. I'm cool w/ doing em at Brett's (along w/ my subs!). If we wanted to git real crazy, we could do a Rio/Robusto meet the night before, crash at Bskey's (long drive to Denver/Boulder w/ a buzz), and do em the next morn.

As for the coolant changes... let's get er done Teddy!:)

I would love to join you guys and finally put a face to these screen names I'm constantly reading. Let me know when/where you next meet is and I'll try to make it. I also have some ss brake lines, hawk hps pads and new fluid that I was going to pay to have someone install, but if I can learn how to install them myself, well that would save me some $$!!!

Rick

Ted, I'd rather do it at USAFA! More bays, usually more hands, and way more tools in case something does go wrong. Plan another meet soon and we'll make it happen. Anytime after the 2nd weekend in Feb.

I see how it is, now you all have no more use for me :(

Stop been a woman Ted, we still love you. :lol:

Brake job is easier to do on the AFA lift, especially with the temperature outside in the 30's. I was going to change the oil in the LGT and then work on the Z yesterday but it was COLD in my garage. I gave up doing anything else after the oil change. :p

Yeah, I'll be out this weekend. Next time though!

Hint: at the Robusto.... if you ask the right questions of the right people... they stock a limited amount of Cuban Cojibas for $20 a pop. Shhhhh! Don't tell anyone! There's an outdated trade embargo that keeps us from getting these legally for reasonable prices.