LegacyGT.com

Centennial/Englewood Lunch Meet

scottybuckeye

Last I heard, chenc doesn't know for sure if he can even do Friday. Plus everyone seems to like Thursday better anyway. There are plenty of days left in each and every one of our lives. I think we'll be okay if not everyone can be there even though we'd like to see all the local LGT-ers.

I can do both, but who thinks they'd actually like to do Friday as well?

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:whore: effin DB :lol:

Ok, Thursday then. Wouldn't want to miss out on everyone checking out Bskey's knob. :p

I haven't seen it but I've heard about it, the myth, the legend, I might be getting knob envy.:redface: I'm going to be there at 12:30 tomorrow.

I haven't seen it but I've heard about it, the myth, the legend, I might be getting knob envy.:redface: I'm going to be there at 12:30 tomorrow.

You guys are funny. The knob Bskey and I are talking about is his old Momo shifter (not stock) that I might purchase.

How far do you have to drive to get to qdoba, I got to be back by 1:30 for a conference call. If you can't make it to this meet we'll catch you on the flipside.

Meeting is over! I have to come from Buckley so I'm sure you guys are already wrapping it up...

Great lunch guys and gal!

......ahh.... the sound of a nicely tuned boxer engine pulling away is music to my ears.... 6 of them was nearly my own personal orgy. I miss that kind of 'special time'. :lol:

life in spin cycle.....:spin:

Great lunch guys and gal!

......ahh.... the sound of a nicely tuned boxer engine pulling away is music to my ears.... 6 of them was nearly my own personal orgy. I miss that kind of 'special time'. :lol:

That was fun for sure, we should definitely try and do a lunch meet a little more frequently, good company, good rides, good times.;)

I wouldn't feel to bad having a convertible, solid front axle 4runner, soon to be lifted. With the famous deuce deuce knobbage going on.:) You can go to all the places in the mountains we can only dream of. Can't wait to see what it can do. Traffic was a bitch coming back on arapahoe, I barely made it back in time for my call.

Yeah, It was great meeting everybody. I hope everyone has a great rest o' the day. I just tracked my order, AP is out for delivery, going Stage 1 tonight!

And so it begins :D.

Right on man, post up what you think, it will take a 100 miles for your ecu to relearn with the new map. Enjoy.

Archived