LegacyGT.com

Centennial/Englewood Lunch Meet

scottybuckeye

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You are always a little confused anyway. :rolleyes:

Chenc comment on Bono's

Scotty, you should broaden your horizons and try some Sushi, it is not all raw. You could try tempura. :)

That comment was not in this thread, so there's no way I would know what the hell you're talking about. :whore: for me!

And I have had Sushi twice w/ my boss. The real kind, not the rolls! Just don't like the texture or the taste. I'm not even a cooked fish person either though I'll still try it (as well as sushi though I don't like it) and do like crab, lobster, and shrimp. What did Ted think of it Brett?

Does anyone object to American bbq? Perhaps this would be the best lunch choice, we don't want people coming to a legacy lunch and go back to work starving worse than before they left, defeats the whole, "lunch.":rolleyes:

For the sushi boys, maybe we could meet up a different time and get our 'roll' on. Some oonagi sounds so good right now:wub:

Hey, I just got a CAPITAL idea. :lol:

How about Chinese buffet? There is a Chinese buffet right on Arapahoe and I-25, the southwest corner. I think it's called LD or LP or something like that. They have sushi, Mongolian BBQ, ribs and Chinese of course. Not the best Chinese buffet in town, that would be Great Wall on Wadsworth and 285, but a decent place. This way every one can get whatever they want to eat.

Brittany and I tried going to LD's Buffet about a month ago and they were closed for fixing some kind of flood or fire (there was a sign on the door for some company that specialized in that work). We haven't tried to go back since. I can check it out on monday to see if they're open now though.

I agree chenc The Great Wall is the best chinese buffet I've been to in Denver. We do like LDs for dinner too every once in a while since they have crab legs. But Great Wall has the oysters and shrimp.

We need to find a new place for lunch for sure. I went to L.D.'s last night after having a couple at C.B. and Potts. L.D. is closed, no sign up on the front door, nothing, and the restaurant, I think it was called Chevy's next to L.D.s is also gone, that parking was looking like a graveyard when i went at 7 last night.

Archived