LegacyGT.com

Centennial/Englewood Lunch Meet

scottybuckeye

Cigar meet was real chill, we should try and do it again on a weekend that way we can get some scotch with our stogeys. You guys ever been to the Robusto Room by Park Meadows? Its a cigar lounge that serves liquor and also has live jazz music playing a lot of the times I've went.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I love Robusto! They are having a great thing Saturday night with free rum tasting and they match it with discounted cigars.... I'll probably make that happen. I was bud's with the owner of Robusto when they were only a kiosk in the mall. Great crew over there!

life in spin cycle.....:spin:

Yeah, meet was good times. Brett and Nick enjoy Artho Fuentes and I had me a 1964 Anniversary Patro. Bskey, next time I wanna taste your Opus X and see if it's worth $30 to spend!

Chicago Mike's was good too!

Got my Legacy back w/ trunk clips and replaced under body cover part. But they won't cover my loose bumper that has become disengaged on the passenger side. I would think it'd just take some clips, but apparently not. Anyone have any suggestions?

I love Robusto! They are having a great thing Saturday night with free rum tasting and they match it with discounted cigars.... I'll probably make that happen. I was bud's with the owner of Robusto when they were only a kiosk in the mall. Great crew over there!

Tomorrow night huh, rum tasting and discounted cigars sounds like a good idea for a saturday night, what time were you thinking about heading there?

Archived