LegacyGT.com

Centennial/Englewood Lunch Meet

scottybuckeye

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DJ, what list is this? I thought most of them were posted on here. Or are you talking about AWD-p?

This is the list for most of the meets (I've kind of forgot about the last couple meets). Most of the meets are posted here, but the e-mail is mainly for the people that don't check the forums very often.

I want in on the mailing list as well I think. Will send PM after this post.

Uhm... nerdcore?? Uhm. Yeah... Got free SOJU at a Korean restaurant because a friend of mine was a very good friend of the owner. Then got some more free liquor. Then a little bit more. Then went to a Bar&Grill on some street with Lights i think. I dont remember where it was honestly, then had a yager or something of that sort. (I dont know liquors that well. actually i dont know what liqours at all!) Tasted pretty good, like an energy drink! Then the next thing I know, I wake up. Look on the computer screen and the computer was frozen at exactly 11:00pm on the mountain chat thread. Uhm... Why am I talking about this?

That sounds pretty fun. If were doing an install- I have the coolant, coolant & conditioner for my change, could possibly use a brake fluid change? Wonder if anyone else needs to do fluid changes.

If we do a cruise, let's find one where there won't be any traffic and few po po's! Even Rt. 83 or something like it. I'm missing the LGT speed!

Archived