LegacyGT.com

Valeo Ultimate Wiper Blades - Buy One Get One Free

mschmidt

fyi... Valeo Ultimate wiper blades are buy one get one free at Tirerack. They may be cheaper elsewhere but I figured I would post this as it seemed like a good deal compared to Amazon and any local store.

Mike

http://www.tirerack.com/accessories/AccResults.jsp?category=a_WiperBlades&autoMake=Subaru&autoModel=Legacy+Sedan+2.5+GT&autoModClar=Limited&autoYear=2005&searchType=accessories&x=93&y=8

progress4.gif

thankyou.jpgYou will receive an order confirmation with an order number by email. You will also be notified once your order has been shipped.

Make Sure You Get Your Order-Related Emails

Add custsvc@tirerack.com to your list of approved senders.

This will ensure that you receive all order confirmation and shipment emails, as well as correspondence pertaining to customer service or other purchase-related issues.

Items shipping from South Bend, Indiana BY UPS GROUND

tab_other_products.giftrans.giftrans.gifItem DescriptionAvailability Qty.Price EachItem Totaltrans.gif18" Valeo Ultimate Wiper Blade(EA)

for 2005 Subaru Legacy Sedan 2.5 GT Limited In Stock 1$19.95 $19.95 24" Valeo Ultimate Wiper Blade(EA)

for 2005 Subaru Legacy Sedan 2.5 GT Limited In Stock 1$0.00 $0.00 Shipping Sub-Total:$7.01 Sales Tax: $0.00 Excise Tax: $0.00 State Waste Tire Fund Fee: $0.00 Order Total: $26.96

• 1 month later...
How do these compare to the bosch Ikons? I have had the ikons and they excellent but who knows, these could even wipe those pesky bug splats clean off!

2008 6mt Legacy Gt Spec B DGM - Not so Stock/Work in progress

2006 5mt Legacy Gt OBP - Sold

2005 5eat Legacy Gt OBP - RIP

R.I.P Coxx

The Lgt uses 24 - my error - but their out of stock, of the 18 (pass one), im wondering if I could use a slightly shorter or longer one without any problems (17 or 19)

Although I just checked and the site says it in stock >:<

Apparently they Just got them back in stock - installed on Halloween - Wooooooooooo - MF- Oooh!

These are AWESOME

Need to throw some Aquapel or rainX on them

Will 'Windex' or the ammonia type glass cleaners remove the aquapel? Mine wore out REALLY fast and I think its cause i made the mistake of using GlassX on it (off brand windex) and i think it removed i

Cause I put on a LOT of the aquapel and it didnt really work as well as previous cars did with rainX

• 1 year later...

Just a heads-up folks. Tire Rack has had this special off and on for the last year or so. My first purchase was 2 sets in Jan. '08. Within 3 months the mounting clip that the J-hook snaps into cracked into several pieces. Never any abuse. I just wiped the driver side off after cleaning my winshield and it just fell apart. A year later the pass. side did the same thing. I just got off the phone with a customer rep. from Tire Rack and they are aware of the problem and are in constant contact with Valeo about the issue. To date Valeo is not doing anything about it, but Tire Rack is replacing them for the customer. So far they sent me 3 blades 2-24" and 1-18". So, if this has happened to you or when it happens to you call Tire Rack for a free replacemrnt. The more feedback from the customers the more ammo they have to make Valeo do something about it.

Oh, BTW, buy 2 sets and keep one in your trunk. These clips break without notice.

Cheers!

I just called, and they said they had not heard about that - They said the only thing they offer is a 1 year warranty so if they break theyll replace it, but nothing about the clip specifically..

i talked to a sales rep, and she said my order in Oct of 07 was beyond the 1 year. My clips havent cracked but a huge section of my pass wiper basically fell off, so i have a huge streak when it rains.

Archived