LegacyGT.com

At what point did your car stop being a "sleeper"

Some early turbo Legacys did have a water-cooled IC, which means that they had two water-filled radiators. I don't know if that really worked well or not, but I suspect that there was some thermal resistance at each stage so a direct intercooler would still outperform it.
453747.png

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
apparently there is a diverter thing that moves air over the top of the turbo to cool, more or less.... i'd guess the scoop is not totally useless.

Yeah, the scoop definitely still helps keep the engine temps down especially if you are running a large turbo.

Having rims is somewhat of a giveaway. But, having a wagon that is 350-400 whp is not something you see everyday. And now that I went back to stock cbe, it looks even more stock as far as the engine goes.

Black FMIC FTW!

PPLLEASSEE!!! I hate a%% holes who pull up, lookover and then try to accelerate.....hahahaha I was in my lgt with my lil sis on the taconic(New York) going north by yorktown, and sum guy in a new gen mitso galant tries to over take me, AAHHHHAAAAHAAAA, boy did he have something else goin for him, sun of a bitsht couldn't keep up with me! hahaha a and we only hit like 20. I finally slowed down and looked over and he took a deep and breath and very sad sigh that a sleeper took advantage of him
I've Crashed My ROFLChopper into a LOLCanOhttp://legacygt.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16939&dateline=1230531251

PPLLEASSEE!!! I hate a%% holes who pull up, lookover and then try to accelerate.....hahahaha I was in my lgt with my lil sis on the taconic(New York) going north by yorktown, and sum fag in anew gen mitso galant tries to over take me, AAHHHHAAAAHAAAA, boy did he have something else goin for him, sun of a bitsht couldn't keep up with me! hahaha a and we only hit like 120. I finally slowed downa nd looked over and he took a deep and very sad sigh that a sleeper took advantage of him

take a deep breath, read the rules, and delete the part i marked in bold :lol:

car for sale. PM me!

me too.

but hooligans come in every age. we cant just peg him as a youngster.

i am 3 times more mature than my dad, for example.

car for sale. PM me!

A "sleeper" in my eyes is when the power, handling, suspension transcend what the car comes as stock. Meaning, if I went out and test drove someone's '05 non-limited 5EAT w/ no mods, I would probably punch myself in the nuts.http://www.worth1000.com/entries/163500/163545ubDA_w.jpg

:lol:

I know it is old, but I just read it and think it is funny.

So yea, my bad, I tend to get a little excited when writing, just letting out some of the last excited jitters from getting into the adult ranking on aol:lol:
I've Crashed My ROFLChopper into a LOLCanOhttp://legacygt.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16939&dateline=1230531251

When your mechanic tells you he loves your car because it's such a sleeper. And he drives a modded-out STI! And since he loves your car...takes care of it. :lol:

looks like you found the only other subaru owner in missouri :lol:

car for sale. PM me!

looks like you found the only other subaru owner in missouri :lol:

Nah, plenty of Subaru owners around...not a lot of LGT owners, though. Three Outbacks, a Legacy 2.5i sedan, my glorious LGT wagon and a stickered-and-pimped blue WRX with gold wheels at work! Plus my sister-and-law and dad both drive Outbacks. And I saw my car's clone in a parking lot one day...parked nose-to-nose but never saw the owner. :wub: That was an exciting day for me, haha.

Nah, plenty of Subaru owners around...not a lot of LGT owners, though. Three Outbacks, a Legacy 2.5i sedan, my glorious LGT wagon and a stickered-and-pimped blue WRX with gold wheels at work! Plus my sister-and-law and dad both drive Outbacks. And I saw my car's clone in a parking lot one day...parked nose-to-nose but never saw the owner. :wub: That was an exciting day for me, haha.

aww that's what windshield notes are for!:lol:

car for sale. PM me!

Archived