LegacyGT.com

Legacy STI Pic

msb175

that is going to be so sweet. but i thought since the MY05, suby has been making a Legacy STi for each MY model right? cause i am about to get confused by the Legacy STi and Legacy Tuned by STi.

And i sincerely hope that it makes it to the US so that the US gets to have the fun people get in japan, aussie and so....

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
suby has been making a Legacy STi for each MY model right? cause i am about to get confused by the Legacy STi and Legacy Tuned by STi.

Wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Legacy STi (S401) > Legacy Tuned-by-STi > Legacy Spec.B > Legacy GT > Legacy 3.0R >> Legacy 2.0/2.5

This thread is about a new Legacy STi (S402??).

This Space For Rent

Guest DJ Proez
Wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Legacy STi (S401) > Legacy Tuned-by-STi > Legacy Spec.B > Legacy GT > Legacy 3.0R >> Legacy 2.0/2.5

Correct Sir.

There is absolutely no chance that this will ever come here. FHI doesn't understand the market here and they are looking for market share. Traditionally hi end versions of cars don't gain you market share, only desirability and a better image. Sorry to say, but FHI won't invest in reconfiguring that car for here, they are too focused on trying to get thge next camry or accord. I hate them for it, but I guess thats there plan - get money from your neighbor so you can get the cool stuff at home.:mad:

:soap_box:

And yes... I too curse you FHI for not bringing the coolness to my home town :(

Wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok, that clears things up. THEY"D better make a S402 for ALL the markets in the world!!!! HURRY UP MY GOD SOJ/SOA.:mad: i've been waiting for that S402 too to be frank.

and i don't mind it being a 2.0GT spec B sti tune either cause i live in a place where 2L motors are more than enough.

and i don't mind it being a 2.0GT spec B sti tune either cause i live in a place where 2L motors are more than enough.

If by "sti tune" you mean the tuned-by-STi then you are in luck!

This Space For Rent

if this does make it to the states, i hope it will be in really limited production e.g. the 06 specB. i'd hate to see this everywhere e.g. G35s and 350z.

It'd probably cost too much. You will AWAYS see more G35s and 350z than Legacies on the road..

Let them bring it here along with all the spare parts goodies, and that'll let us lay people who can't afford a 35+k car upgrade ours at our own pace.

Uh, take a Spec B, throw on a MR quad tip exhaust, do a STi engine conversion (parts already available), upgrade the suspension if you wish and BAM, Legacy STi.

Granted, it would be sweet if it came like that from the factory.

Uh, take a Spec B, throw on a MR quad tip exhaust, do a STi engine conversion (parts already available), upgrade the suspension if you wish and BAM, Legacy STi.

Granted, it would be sweet if it came like that from the factory.

Hey! You forgot about the wheels and those nice 6 pots.

But agreed, this would be awesome if it came like that from the factory, though I think we'd be looking at a $40K leggy. Even with the nice upgrades, I'm not sure I'd want to pay that much for a Leggy.

Archived