LegacyGT.com

Vermont meet?

LMVT

There's also a car show at the Hooters parking lot from 12-5pm this Sunday...I assume it's just going to be a bunch of classics, but I could be wrong.

I guess we should take a cruise and find out. I haven't been to this Hooters yet.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol: Otter Creek Brewery is right next to my office and I'm doing a lot of design work for a project for them so I get free beer all the time, I'm gonna have to take a trip up to Magic hat soon along with a lot of other VT breweries...

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

:lol: Otter Creek Brewery is right next to my office and I'm doing a lot of design work for a project for them so I get free beer all the time
you work at Cabot?

j/k

I'm gonna have to take a trip up to Magic hat soon along with a lot of other VT breweries...

Did you pick a copy of that VT Brewers passport? If you visit all of them and get stamps at each you get a free keg of Copper Ale ... well not really, but glasses or something.

http://www.vermontbrewers.com/passport07.html

you work at Cabot?

Did you pick a copy of that VT Brewers passport? If you visit all of them and get stamps at each you get a free keg of Copper Ale ... well not really, but glasses or something.

http://www.vermontbrewers.com/passport07.html

:lol::lol::lol: Nope right behind Cabot, CPC of VT, its my families business, we do Injection Molding (Plastic), we currently do Otter Creek's beer taps, so I have a ton of custom ones I built...

And I get enough free stuff, with a nice discount if I want to buy beer, or kegs (I got a killer deal from Otter Creek for 2 full Kegs during Senior week last year and their cold plate 3 tap system)

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

:lol::lol::lol: Nope right behind Cabot, CPC of VT, its my families business, we do Injection Molding (Plastic), we currently do Otter Creek's beer taps, so I have a ton of custom ones I built...

And I get enough free stuff, with a nice discount if I want to buy beer, or kegs (I got a killer deal from Otter Creek for 2 full Kegs during Senior week last year and their cold plate 3 tap system)

Aczwild...I work for one of your customers...Vermont Teddy Bear.

i dont even know where jericho is :p but i'm going to the wash on shelburne rd down my magic hat in a lil bit, gotta take all my stuff out from TDC yesterday though

I'm on the other side of williston from there..but I gotta drop off some rentals and hit the pet food shop anyways. what time were you going to show up?

Archived