LegacyGT.com

Vermont meet?

LMVT

So let's get this rolling. This sunday?

Yeah, let's do it! How about Chili's in Willinston. That way it's near Jericho and only 5-10 minutes from Burlington on the highway. Best Buy lot is huge and on a Sunday, it'll never fill up.

Jamiesong: it's confirmed that Lewis Motors does clear bras, on the Acura side. not the VW/ Audi side.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, let's do it! How about Chili's in Willinston. That way it's near Jericho and only 5-10 minutes from Burlington on the highway. Best Buy lot is huge and on a Sunday, it'll never fill up.

Jamiesong: it's confirmed that Lewis Motors does clear bras, on the Acura side. not the VW/ Audi side.

So who wants to do this Sunday 9/16? Meet at the Best Buy parking lot, say noonish and then we can figure what we want to do from there, how does that sound?

2005 LGT w/ dom. 3 + meth - Sold.

great! got it. thanks.

I'll bring my camera! :)

Sweet! Thanks for the help on the clearbra too! I tried calling, and I think our phone system couldn't dial the exchange (stupid voip). I'll try again tomorrow.

Since you all seem to be good at finding things.....Know anyone with some spare silver STi rims? ;)

Sweet! Thanks for the help on the clearbra too! I tried calling, and I think our phone system couldn't dial the exchange (stupid voip). I'll try again tomorrow.

Since you all seem to be good at finding things.....Know anyone with some spare silver STi rims? ;)

I have a clear bra on my LGT, you can check it out and see if you like it :)

I know someone with a set of gold STi wheels, but they came off a '06 so I don't think they fit our cars.

2005 LGT w/ dom. 3 + meth - Sold.

I know someone with a set of gold STi wheels, but they came off a '06 so I don't think they fit our cars.

where'd you get your bra done?

and STi wheels after 2004 won't fit.

Did I see you turning off of browns trace this morning?

I'm looking for a set to swap 05-06 LGT wheels with. A friend of a friend is looking for a set and has the LGT rims currently on his 2.5 RS.

I'm calling lewis today to see what they offer, otherwise I think I'm going to go with add-on. Seemed like a pretty good deal from there...

Jamiesong, I'm not sure if that was me. I'm still learning all the street names here. but if it was a black wagon w/ gunmetal Rotas around 8:30am, it was probably me. :)

I was actually talking to LMVT :lol:

Browns trace is the one next to the Mac\International truck dealership. Usually a "shortcut" down to the highway to bypass essex. :)

Archived