LegacyGT.com

GA legacy Ride and Grill

tougefox

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok yo, so I know this is all last minute and whatnot.. but I'm crunching numbers here in my computer with google maps and.. its like 250 miles for me round trip. We'd enjoy going and all, but I"m not sure that we're gonna be able to make the trip as it is simply too far for the time being.

Whatsmore sirhecubus who was going to come with me is also coming from the d-ville area and would need to return to augusta from the I-75 area and thats almost to the point that they'd have to go through greenville and would be getting back home rather late, with an empty take as well.

so uh.. there it is.

sorry to back out like that, but some sh!t has went down with me at work that hasn't been quite what I expected and its really kind of changed a lot of my plans recently.

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

For those that don't want to make the drive due to worries of an empty tank, you could ride with others. You can still meet up at Best Buy, park your car somewhere safe, and ride with someone else up to Helen.

Just offering an alternative to save a little gas. Considering that it's also Oktoberfest up there, parking might be at a premium too, so this would be a way to cut down on needed parking spaces.

For those that don't want to make the drive due to worries of an empty tank, you could ride with others. You can still meet up at Best Buy, park your car somewhere safe, and ride with someone else up to Helen.

Just offering an alternative to save a little gas. Considering that it's also Oktoberfest up there, parking might be at a premium too, so this would be a way to cut down on needed parking spaces.

word.........but we meeting up like an hour from now-lol

I had a blast. We had a lil trouble getting to the food and we had more than we needed, better than not enough-lol. But i still had a great time, the drive was definately the best part for me, it was a BLAST! Next time everything will be better planned so things should go a lot smoother. This was my first time putting something like this together. Anyways thanks to everyone who made it out, hope you all had a good time, and for those who couldnt make it see ya next time.

http://a118.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/112/l_bdf375c687f33c45a1cab5251eac1edd.jpg

^^do you have any more of those pictures - like some with me and lots of body roll - I need to convince my dad to let me spend some $$$ on coilovers (maybe he'll pay 1/2' date=' if I'm lucky)[/quote']

well damn that must be nice..tell him to let me borrow some $$ too..thanks =)

Nice pics. I had planned to take a camera, then walked out the door without it, so I'm glad you had one.

Somebody should have told that noob in the black Legacy to back up a little to get in line with the others.. (oh, that was me. :lol: )

Looks like you guys had a great time! Very sorry I wasn't able to go.

Is that the parking lot at Brasstown Bald? Cool, I know that is a fun drive.

I'll certainly do my best to make it if you do it again!

is that a spec B? if so who is that and have you ever driven up highway 6 towards hiram/powder springs? I saw a spec B out there when I was carpooling. (I see legacies all the time when I'm NOT IN MINE)
"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

ah, well since I have been carpooling in a craptastic kia minivan for a while I see legacies all the time while riding.. one guy was in a spec B headed towards powder springs off 6/278/thornton road/another fricken road name just to be confusing for no reason

but that wont last forever, depending on how things go in the next 3-4 months I may find myself driving VERY long distances to work.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived