LegacyGT.com

GA legacy Ride and Grill

tougefox

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BLARGH! you dind't link to this on the other thread! I almost missed th is one entireley!

ok, where do we meet up at?

btw yal llink to helen GA:

[ame=http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=helen,+ga&ie=UTF8&cd=1&z=14&iwloc=addr&om=1]helen, ga - Google Maps[/ame]

map to it at your hearts content.

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

BLARGH! you dind't link to this on the other thread! I almost missed th is one entireley!

ok, where do we meet up at?

btw yal llink to helen GA:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=helen,+ga&ie=UTF8&cd=1&z=14&iwloc=addr&om=1

map to it at your hearts content.

Sorry man, i figured you would see it. Hell it was your idea-lol. Well looks like everyone is in the atlanta area. And the farthest north "city" area would be alpharetta. Which fortunately is just up the street from me-lol. So the meet up spot will be at the best buy at north point mall.

cool. So uh, do we need to bring anything? I'm not 1000000% sure that I can go, work might blow up friday afternoon and they say STAY OR DIE! and.. I'll have to stay.. but if I can get a rider or 2.. possiblly another LGT friend from augusta that I keep telling needs to get on here!! then I'll make my way up thar.
"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

you best have your ass there-lol. Map and vid of roads added!

Forgot to get back to you on my on-call status. I am on-call that week and weekend, but I'm planning to weasel out of it and get someone to take my on-call for Sunday. Count me in.

heh, I'll try but again if work blows up they're gonna be "very encouraging" for us to stay. I dont imagine anything will happen, but you never know.. oh wait.. this is on a sunday?? ok I know my friends not gonna come then :( they do church like all day on sundays and then go to bed at like 9pm for work the next day. On the other hand, I almost never work sundays so that should be fine.

for everyones info, from the looks of things via google maps, helen is 1:21 from the northpoint location, so we'd be eating lunch about 1:30-2ish.

So.. do we need to bring stuff? hows that gonna work? byob? cant have people drinking too much and then driving.. we need cooking utensils, ice chests, condiments, drinks for people that wont be drinking or that dont want to drink a lot, the food itself.. etc. etc. etc.?

charcoal, charcoal lighter, and/or lighter fluid (matchlight is what I normally use) spatula, grill scraper.

I'll know closer to that time ifI'm a definate yes but I can bring that stuff, I got an awesome set of grillin stuff from sams early this summer.

crap im supposed to run the dragon in the celica on the 30th i think, lemme make sure thats what day it was

eh i wont be going to the dragon for a while. Popo is really cracking down out there..........

[ame=http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8240035790336395229&hl=en]THP shuts down Tail of the Dragon at Deals Gap[/ame]

ahem.. sirhecubus42 informs me that he tentativley plans to go.. but he didnt put his name on the list here like I thought he would, so I thought I'd mention it.

Archived