LegacyGT.com

GA legacy Ride and Grill

tougefox

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Titanium Silver Metallic, It's an '06 so that was the only color available - I'm loving the red leather with the navi - and I'm bumping this thing up, it actually already had lots of goodies on it, including a full Autospeed turboback! I think it's a little loud for my taste though, I'm gonna swap it out next week when my MR gets here.

I was planning on keeping it for the MR, it's a full 3" system too... import image has invidias for sale for less than 500 shipped, I can't remember the quote, but you could sell your cobb and trade up to a full 3" for not much $$ (480-400=$80)

• 3 months later...

Okay guys - it's been TOO LONG since we did this...LET'S DO IT AGAIN!

Somebody needs to step up and take charge...not it.

Set some dates, I'll bring meat again. My buddy just replaced his wrecked IS350 with a new one with sport package, and I'm dying to have some modded Leggy's run all over it!

well when I bought the house it had "a few years" on the roof, but last night in all that rain it started leaking from the peak of the roof above the bedrooms. I am having a guy come out and walk it friday afternoon to give me the info. I am also going to walk my own yard looking for shingles to see if maybe insurance will help if something needs to be done.

I have 1/2 acre, my neighbor behind me has almost a full acre it seems, it was raining so hard I couldn't see his house at one point.

why is it after a rain like this the radio news comes on and talks about water rationing and how we dont have enough rain? they never complain when the ground is dry but if it gets wet they start the "OMFG MUSSELS" nonsense.

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

• 1 month later...

sundays only work for me if its nearby. I dont know how many mountains there are in douglasville :lol:

Honestly I dont think my car handles that well at all. I'd really like to get some better suspension before I go to any mountains.

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

power is nothing without control. As we have seen with things like the ford lightning. Sure its fast but it will spin tires till the sun goes down.

Archived