LegacyGT.com

GA legacy Ride and Grill

tougefox

put me down for probablly a giant bag o doritos from sams and I was gonna bring a bag of those buffalo ranch doritos most likely... I will buy the charcoal from sams so I'll just get the doritos while there.

dont have napkins but I can bring 1 roll of paper towels as well.

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What all do you still need as far as food goes? I'm pretty interested in comin, as long as the GA people don't mind too much lol.

everyone is welcome. Like i said we even got some non suby peeps coming. As for what we need........chips and drinks

A '95 M3? We'll try not to embarass you too much. :lol:

2005 M3s already have a tough enough time keeping up with my GT.

that too..either way we're all here to have fun and interact..totally new group of folks for me..much needed for a long time!!

still need chips? man I got 2 big bags o doritos in my kitchen right now from sams.. I cant guarantee both bags will make it to the ride n grill, but I can guarantee one will (unless I forget it or something lame like that) :lol:

all I need is ketchup for my food stuffz, pickles is good too (dill strips or chips)

I still gotta buy the charcoal, but I have everything else ready to go.

so how many total people are we expecting for this anyway? is 1 big bag o matchlight gonna be enough?

oh, as a side note, I'm comin down with a cold.. or a cat allergy.. or both.. I dont thinki it will last that long but juts a forewarning..

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

Maybe we should rename this our Colin McRae Memorial Run. In case you haven't heard, Colin died in a helicopter crash yesterday as he was arriving home. He crashed on the edge of his property. His son and two others also died.

http://www.colinmcrae.com/

HELICOPTER CRASH – JERVISWOOD, LANARK

Regarding yesterday’s helicopter crash at Jerviswood, Lanark, it has now been confirmed that there were four people, two adults and two young children on board.

Although a post mortem has still to take place, the four involved are believed to be:

Mr Colin McRae (39) of Jerviswood House and his son Johnny Gavin McRae, aged 5.

Ben Porcelli (6), of Cleghorn Road, Lanark, who had been over playing with Johnny, and family friend Graeme Duncan (37), of L’Ile Degaillot, Faycelles, France.

Chief Superintendent Tim Love, Divisional Commander, South Lanarkshire Division, said today:

“We believe that the group were just returning from a visit to the nearby village of Quarter around 1605 hours yesterday, when it appears that the helicopter got into difficulty and crashed within the grounds of Mr McRae’s family home.

“Our officers are working closely with the Air Accident Investigation Team who are presently at the scene.

“Family Liaison Officers have been appointed and are with the families to help them through this distressing and difficult time.”

Please note that the families involved are not available for interview and media are asked to respect their privacy at this time.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1383544#post1383544

Archived