LegacyGT.com

Children's book to help you learn you're not gay

Earthworm

I knew it, it's always the Uncles falts for causing all the gheyness in the world. If your an Uncle, you better watch your back.:lol:

http://photos-a.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sctm/v118/27/22/9100063/n9100063_34379436_8182.jpg

My wife's balls are delicious.

As a teacher, and an author myself, I'm absolutely appalled. This isn't literature, it is some freaky propaganda. I would absolutely flip if I found that crap in any library my kids have access to.

Banning books is scary and reprehensible - but this thing deserves it. :spin:

Are you all so certain that this could never happen? I'm not saying this is always the reason people are gay (or even a common one). While I'm not a psychiatrist, I tend to regard human behavior as a complex phenomenon; the idea that this situation could affect some people shouldn't be dismissed so cavalierly. Isn't it better to look at individual people and their cases in depth, rather than making blanket categorizations and having people assigned to groups based on unexamined thoughts and feelings?

Or are you objecting to the presentation of the matter, and not the subject itself? I would tend to agree that the subject matter is far better for a direct discussion than a published book, but some kids may respond better to a book (it may be only intended for a limited distribution, like a 'prescription' of sorts). However, it could probably have been written more delicately (or just better). For all we know, the whole thing could be a straw man.

(BTW, I know this is 'General Funny')

From a pyschology stand point this book is dead on.

sorry guys... it's true this happens all the time to young men.

You have to understand that children are fragile and something like this can scar them for life and totally alter there sense of self being.

Some of the traits of a child molester (non pedophile) are:

1. Married with children

2. White

3. Middle class

4. Were sexually abused as children.

as fucked up as this seems this is exactly what happens.

The child tries to seek out other men, for comfort because of what the uncle did.

It takes years of counceling to fix this.

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

Archived