LegacyGT.com

New 2008 Wrc

Piripi

Guest Gitster
The doesn't scream "pull me over" or anything, call me crazy but I like the new car (just slightly less than the 07).

Scream "pull me over" ?? Do you know what a WRC car is ??

I like it. But I like the new hatch nayways. :)

http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2007/08/subwrc08conc_frontlo.jpg

i like the look with the front flares rolling up off the bumper line. the grille with the wings combined with the "sport" mesh is nice. the rear flare is very forester like, but nice nonetheless. the fact that they body matched the bar between the taillights helps back there a lot (i think it would look better black though). i give it a thumbs up. i really said "wow" when i first saw it.

-anthony

Guest Gitster
The STI wont look anything like that. Itll definitely be toned down alot. Front Bumper will be different, fender flares as well. I would imagine.

I don't know why there is such a difference between the wrx and the sti. wrx is too bland. No muscle

+1

Saw a few brand new WRX hatches at the dealer earlier in the week. Red and silver. Talk about (???) styling.

A Mazda 3 has more styling pizzazz.

The STI wont look anything like that. Itll definitely be toned down alot. Front Bumper will be different, fender flares as well. I would imagine.
yeah, i know. it sucks how they do that. i just hope it turns out close to that. la auto show in november will be the release!

Guest Gitster
yeah, i know. it sucks how they do that. i just hope it turns out close to that. la auto show in november will be the release!

Guys once again, this is a released World Rally Cross Subaru Competition vehicle. This is not some artists rendering of what the new STI could be. The STI will have its own signature look, but for now, its like taking a GT1 or GT2 Lemans Car and thinking that the released version of that vehicle will look anything like those cars.

Archived