LegacyGT.com

Parking lights dont go out

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't pay Marines to be pussies. I pay them to be killing and breaking machines.

Then again, I know the cost unlike some chickenhawks and the price is high.

I don't miss the killing part much....now the breaking part on the other hand.:)

I don't miss the killing part much....now the breaking part on the other hand.:)

The military should only be used as the ultimate solution and only then with extreme prejudice. bush wasted you and your comrades in arms in Iraq. May he burn in his hell.

Iraq never attacked or threatened the US.

Sooooooo......when's this going to come back around to the parking lights being on??:lol::rolleyes::offtopic:

shut her down!

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

a lemon after a few problems?:confused: Nah, if you are trying to jump ship, do it. but I don't believe there is one car out there that has NEVER had problems. Hell, my #4 misfire took 12 times for the frickin mechanic to fix it right!!!

whatever is going on with your car, take it to a non subaru mech. (generalizing: they all suck);)

Mine had been ongoing from January 2006, and the problem got really bad in early May, and spent most of two months going back and forth to the dealership :(

Mine had been ongoing from January 2006, and the problem got really bad in early May, and spent most of two months going back and forth to the dealership :(

I hear you. I had an outback before this car. had so many problems with shuttering that I actually wrote a letter to SOA 1mo before the lemon law would've been void. funny, week after I wrote the letter, got a call from the dealer. they got the part needed to fix the car.

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Archived