17 members have voted

1. 1. LOCTAION LOCATION !!!!!!

• Long Beach / Queen Mary
    • LAX Ralphs Structure
    • Other If other post where.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well this time around i'll grab my friend Tim and possibly 3 of our friends who all drives WRXs to come to the next midnight meet

Oooh that'll be cool. Tim has a sweet bug-eye wagon. :wub:

Did you already tell them that it's this Friday?

:munch:

DJ Tiesto's still around? Haven't paid attention since like the Magik 6 days. He any good these days?

Anyway, I'm down for whatevers... I do like the more tightly knit Leggy meets when they happen, though (and no offense meant; I'm a Rex owner).

-Mike

Yea, tiesto played Coachella. From what I heard he's not all that great as a live act. I'd rather see Armin.

-Bert

My wife will be gone this weekend. So can I bring a 4 and 8 yr old?:lol: Then the WRX drive and car show in on the 11th. I have to be there by 9:30am and can't leave till 5pm because I'm in the show. Those are both bad for me.
Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

Give me a couple more days so I can get my car running again. I might need a week to get all the grime and dirt off the car too... :lol:

Does that mean the motor is back together? And you can free the beast from Evo oil drippins'? Oh, and break in the bday gift

Mike

SoCal Duck Hunters Club - Unit 52

Archived