17 members have voted

1. 1. LOCTAION LOCATION !!!!!!

• Long Beach / Queen Mary
    • LAX Ralphs Structure
    • Other If other post where.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
True dat. We need Mike and Mike there. Ed and Mike can make it. I wonder if mike is gonna show up. How about mike and Henry?

:lol:

Too many freakin Mikes.... I lost track ;)

Good god, how many of us are there :spin:

SoCal Duck Hunters Club - Unit 52

1. Anthony.

2. Manny

3. Reza

4. Ken

5. Mike

6. Mike

7. Mike

8. Ed

9. Erwin

10. Merv

11. Marty

12. Mike (mikes)

13. Mike (mikeyan) - If i'm headed out of town, it'll be saturday

Mike's FTMFW! :eek:

SoCal Duck Hunters Club - Unit 52

We should meet at In & Out around 10:00 load the tummy then roll to the lot.

Cliff Notes:

This Friday: Midnight Meet No.5 ~Rebirth of Manny~ Legacy->Forester

Prelim Meetup @ 10pm: Dinner & Dancing Location:____?____

Midnight Photo Session: Roll out From Prelim and/or Meet at Photo Location

~Sucka-Duck~

Is the LAX Ralphs Location OK, though?

If you read the NASIOC Thread, the Meet Organizer complained that last week the stupid Ralphs Security Guard Threatened to Shut Down the Lot at 9:00 p.m. (The entire Meet had to move to a new locale.)

Another possibility:

The Rooftop Level at The Pike @ Rainbow Harbor Parking Structure. It's that cool Modern-looking Parking Structure that we passed by (on the left) at Midnight Meet #2.

It's also in Long Beach (a little closer than the Shoreline Village Parking Lot that we had it last time).

I just don't know what the Backdrop looks like on the Rooftop at night. Anyone want to cruise by and scope it out? ;)

Hey All,

Seriously, if people wanna do the Midnight Meet this Friday(!), we need a Location.

I realize everyone's busy and this is a hobby, but we need Ideas / Suggestions! :)

Any locale that fits our criteria above works (see Merv's post or mine about Locale needs). On your way back from work... just keep your eyes peeled about potential locations. ;)

Thanks~

What's the voting for if we're not gonna use it??

So far it looks like the Long Beach location is ahead.

Word, Manny.

Just noting that some people weren't happy with the Long Beach locale when we went (FYI), so we were hoping to get more options this time around.

It also isn't as convenient for some people coming from up north.

Just trying to look out for everyone~ ;)

Is the LAX Ralphs Location OK, though?

If you read the NASIOC Thread, the Meet Organizer complained that last week the stupid Ralphs Security Guard Threatened to Shut Down the Lot at 9:00 p.m. (The entire Meet had to move to a new locale.)

true, i didnt read that

Another possibility:

The Rooftop Level at The Pike @ Rainbow Harbor Parking Structure. It's that cool Modern-looking Parking Structure that we passed by (on the left) at Midnight Meet #2.

It's also in Long Beach (a little closer than the Shoreline Village Parking Lot that we had it last time).

I just don't know what the Backdrop looks like on the Rooftop at night. Anyone want to cruise by and scope it out? ;)

the backdrop is cool. but im not sure if you guys want to pay for parking and i am unsure of when the structure closes

Word, Manny.

Just noting that some people weren't happy with the Long Beach locale when we went (FYI), so we were hoping to get more options this time around.

It also isn't as convenient for some people coming from up north.

Just trying to look out for everyone~ ;)

Good Looking out Ken! :cool:

:munch:

Hey Guys! I just thought of a possible spot. It's where the 405 and the 55 fwys meet.

I just went to the O.C. Fair this past weekend and they did this free shuttle from the Experian Parking structure. It was nice and next to some buildings etc. I can try to check it out tomorrow if you guys might be interested.

Let me know.

:munch:

I'll be in Long Beach today, so I'll try to check out the lot if it's not too late. :)

-Mike-

Archived