LegacyGT.com

Did I waste my money ?????

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
eddiemony, nice ride!! I have the gauges also. They show boost pressure, oil temp and oil pressure. I used my subaru bucks and paid 600 for them thru an online dealer. did the install myself.
335HP/360Tq VF-22/1820 clone with Meth

They're decent for what you pay for, and don't look too bad either.

You are right about the impala, plus I run high 13s with only a catback exhaust :) Anywho this is about the LGT so lets stay on topic knoxville.

I love those gauges and plan on getting them with my next tax refund... I've seen them for as cheap as ~$605 online and I think I can handle the install. Any pics at night that show both the main cluster and these would be awesome, if you get the chance. Also, do the gauges sweep at the same time or lag a little behind the main cluster? Just curious.

Anyways, thanks for the inspiration picture!

I have the same gauges in mine and love them. They are made by Defi and read Boost, Oil Temp and Oil Pressure. Both the oil readings are made from a sandwich style adapter at the oil filter.

I installed mine myself, install is fairly easy, hardest part was running the wires through the firewall and into the dash, not a lot of room to work.

http://www.thel7.com/Wills/2.5GT/Gauge.JPG

i like those guages, plus it goes with my whole STI theme. i plan to take my cubby back to stock vs having an unused LCD screen (that's not even in there). only thing that hold me back is that price tag. :(
Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

So we picked up the 2008 QSM LGT that we ordered a couple weeks ago from the dealer. We ordered the guage pack. We talked the dealer into 775 installed, it took them 5 hours to get it in. So now my real question, I love the looks, but did I waste my money??? Just wanting some opinions. So what's the first mod, suggestions???

I absolutely love them, and since I have GPS in My phone and no need for $2500.00 Nav they make sense to get.

Mine was a dock installed option only cost $550.00

those are the exact set i have. dealer quoted me 1.5 hrs. took the tech 3.5 hrs. they honored the 1.5 hrs. they look perfect at night match the factory dash. turbo, oil pressure are in pascal's 6895 pa = 1.0 psi, oil temp is in degrees C. you get what you pay for plus since the car is new and dealer installed mine they said they would warranty them like the factory gauges. bosco
Stay Stock Stay Happy

those are the exact set i have. dealer quoted me 1.5 hrs. took the tech 3.5 hrs. they honored the 1.5 hrs. they look perfect at night match the factory dash. turbo, oil pressure are in pascal's 6895 pa = 1.0 psi, oil temp is in degrees C. you get what you pay for plus since the car is new and dealer installed mine they said they would warranty them like the factory gauges. bosco

I'm surprised that an old fart like you can handle metric measurements. :)

I'm surprised that an old fart like you can handle metric measurements. :)

iMac > dashboard > conversion widget > pa to psi = ftw ;) at full boost i'm at 1.5 pa :eek::lol: bosco

Stay Stock Stay Happy

Archived