LegacyGT.com

Miles at delivery!?!? Everyone chime in! :)

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
264! My dealer had swapped another car for mine with a dealership about that far away - they drove it down to my dealership. Not ideal, but I'm not too worried about it.

Seek first to understand, then to be understood.

In other words: SEARCH before you post!

I've said this months ago on this thread...why does this thread have to continue? Who cares...someobody says 12 or 20 or 40? This is the most dumb-downed childish thread ever on this forum. Sure, I don't have to read it...and I assure you I don't. Who cares what the miles are? It's all normal, if not...don't buy the car...or ask for compensation. But folks chiming in incessantly with numbers from 2 to 40....are about as inane as a forum thread can possibly get. Just how old are you folks that are buying these cars...and what do you do with your days and nights? For God's sake, get a life and spend time with your family instead of posting tripe. My opinion only, and God knows I'm just trying to help.

i would not worry about it. mine had over 100 miles because it was a dealer trade. at the end of the day 46 miles is nothing. does it really make a difference if it has 0 vs. 46 miles. that is 46 miles of break-in that you don't have to do. i can't wait until i get to 1000 miles so i can rev her over 4K!!

[quote name='bolbo']Respectfully, this is a silly question and now an even more silly thread. 43 miles. Please. It's brand new. What's your beef? Why does everyone have to chime in and list higher or lower numbers to satisfy you? It's a new car, relax. Who cares where the original miles came from. What difference can it possibly make? 43!!!! Get over it. No offense, just can't believe that this is a concern to anybody.[/QUOTE] so why do u keep responding to the thread? just ignore it. there's no beef. and it's not about getting satisfaction. i'd say the majority of these threads are pointless, yet we like to keep them going. we do have lives, though. maybe we're just bored @ work or something. who cares how many miles you've had on it? well who cares about anything. we all own the same kind of car, so this is a place to talk about it, if it doesn't interest you, then don't respond? personally, i'm with the thread starter. if my car came with 100 miles on it, i'd be a little worried/annoyed as well, and i'd be curious about how many miles others' had. maybe it is silly that everyone chimes in with 5 here, 20 there, but so what? maybe some of us don't follow this forum every single minute of every single day, so we see new topics as they come up. maybe some of us are just naturally compelled to share, no matter how stupid the subject may seem to you.

mine had 190 although dealer said it would have 90 on it (dealer didnt know that the car already had 100 on it before they picked it up from another dealer) so they messed up can i bitch till they give me a free spoiler ??? LOL

Mine had like 190 or so on it I think... It was a located car as well... I almost asked if I could just pick it up at the other dealer... which in hindsight I wish I had. A LOT of damage can be done to a fresh engine. You can seriously reduce drivability, longevity, and power. It all depends on whether the engine is put through a factory engine break-in or not... My dealer told me that the engines were broken in at the factory... but I trust his fat-a$$ about as far as I could throw it. G'Dam salesmen.

Archived