LegacyGT.com

Miles at delivery!?!? Everyone chime in! :)

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='dv8ingvector']my dealer let me take one i was not going to buy for a day, knowing i was goin to put like 30mi on it to show my better half, they were really cool about it![/QUOTE] Its cool that some dealers do that, I never even took a test drive on the gt. My logic behind that was that there was no other car i wanted in my price range and i loved the WRX when i test drove one when it first hit the states and the legacy could only be better being years later and more of a luxury feel inside and out.

[size=1]Mine had 23 at my test drive and 43 when I took delivery. It probably had one test drive prior to me. I would expect 7 to 10 miles on the odometer when delivered to the dealer. I doubt there's a material issue with the car, but your dealer sounds like they're full of crap....[/size]

[quote name='Xenonk']120 on mine, it came from Philly.. it was also the only black on black Limited 5MT within the 300 mile radius, the next closest one was already bought by KanosWRX.. Keefe[/QUOTE] Hehe, sorry about that :) Mine had around 45 miles on it I think. You did get your for a few hundered less then me though.

[quote name='ih8vtec13'] I never even took a test drive on the gt. My logic behind that was that there was no other car i wanted in my price range and i loved the WRX when i test drove one when it first hit the states and the legacy could only be better being years later and more of a luxury feel inside and out.[/QUOTE] I can somewhat understand your reasoning here, but i still think you are nuts for spending 25+ k on a car and not even driving it first. That is a big risk... Mine had 57 miles. It had to be driven from another dealer about 45 miles away.

Archived