LegacyGT.com

Buffalo-Rochester-Syracuse-Albany Thread

xjoecool85x

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...
I'm going to bump this thread... maybe we can bring it back to life!

Current: 16 Crosstrek Premium w/ Eyesight & 05 Outback XT 5MT

Past Subies: 14 FXT Premium, 14 WRX hatch, 06 Legacy 2.5i SE 5MT, 98 Outback wagon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Im from Hartford CT but bought my 05 SWP from Romano Mazda in Syracuse. Just wondering if anyone may know the car or owner. They said he was a painter and traded it for a Rav-4 or CRV i forget. Probably always had a dog int he car seeing as all the door panels and center console is destroyed with claw gouges.

For anyone interested there is a group from buffaloscooby going to fast 5 this Friday night in Buffalo. I'm not going to make it, but some folks here prob will too.

Past Subies: 14 FXT Premium, 14 WRX hatch, 06 Legacy 2.5i SE 5MT, 98 Outback wagon

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Is anyone in the Buffalo/Rochester/Syracuse area interested in trying to set something up in Rochester, its more or less the halfway point between Buffalo and Syracuse so I figured it would be best, for September?

Hey, guys. Sorry for being a bit off-topic. I have 05 lgt with 5eat and was looking for some shop that can do tranny fluid chance without screwing something up. Called dealership and they booked for 3-4 weeks and they said they let someone else do it anyways and i have to leave it there for 2-3 days. I'm in niagara falls.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm new to the Albany area and I have a 1997 Outback with a 2.5 DOHC Stick in need of a clutch and possibly an engine. I found Japan Star Motors in Albany, but I've seen mixed reviews.

What independent shops have been used and are trusted in the Capital Region, particularly for engine diagnosis and replacements?

I'm considering a Phase 2 (1999 or later) as the replacement if necessary.

Thanks, all!

Hey, guys. Sorry for being a bit off-topic. I have 05 lgt with 5eat and was looking for some shop that can do tranny fluid chance without screwing something up. Called dealership and they booked for 3-4 weeks and they said they let someone else do it anyways and i have to leave it there for 2-3 days. I'm in niagara falls.

It's a bit of a drive for you, but the best area stealership is Van Bortel in Victor!

for tranny fluid there is a drain so just drain and refill a couple times and call it good. If you can do an oil change yourself you can change Subaru tranny fluid.

There is a meet at Letchworth State park this weekend. I won't be able to make it, but should be fun. Next month there is a fall drive scheduled. Check out Buffaloscooby for more info.

• 3 weeks later...

Theres a big canandaigua lake cruise next sunday for all you out in the rochester/buffalo area. I know there are a few ppl on these boards coming. check buffaloscooby as well. =]

looking at 53 cars right now I think. cruise and sight see around the lake. its a fun time.

• 2 weeks later...
The lake cruise was a lot of fun last weekend. A few of us are planning ok doing the run again this Sunday for a photoshoot. Not sure if ill make it or not.

Archived