LegacyGT.com

Buffalo-Rochester-Syracuse-Albany Thread

xjoecool85x

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Should make a trip along the lake or something.

Along Lake Ontario or one of the Finger lakes? I don't know of any awesome driving roads along either but I'm sure there are some. I nominate Rochester for meetup location since it's about halfway between both Buffalo and Syracuse :)

So who is down for a meet up and when do we want to do it? A fun area to go to would be Tug Hill. Nice views and some pretty fun roads.

I'm definitely down for a meet as long as it's withing reasonable driving distance from Rochester. Another cool possible area is Letchworth State Park about 40 minutes south of Rochester. Most weekends would be a possibility for me.

The roads through Letchworth park are really nice with some beautiful scenery over the gorge and somewhat twisty. I don't know if there's many good driving roads outside the park however.

I could post up a Subaru meet on a local Rochester car forum to gather more local interest. Doesn't seem like there's a ton of local people that visit this part of LegacyGT.com.

The roads through Letchworth park are really nice with some beautiful scenery over the gorge and somewhat twisty. I don't know if there's many good driving roads outside the park however.

I could post up a Subaru meet on a local Rochester car forum to gather more local interest. Doesn't seem like there's a ton of local people that visit this part of LegacyGT.com.

Local car forum? Link please. :)

Archived