LegacyGT.com

Top Gear video of Legacy Spec B Estate vs Volvo V50?

She's spot on!! I want her to take my kids to soccer practice in the Legacy and drive the same way.

Volve V50 - FTL

I'm probably the only person that has Wu-Tang Clan and Paul McCartney on their mp3.:p

Not for the 2007 season.

I stopped watching 5th gear as soon as what's his face joined...lovejoy or something. What a moron. 5th gear was going down hill anyways. I hear they have since booted him from the show, but I don't know if I have the heart to start watching again.

I think the episodes of Top Gear taht we did get in 07 were pretty good tho. I like seeing James May drive the veyron.

Lovejoy is gone, thank god. I still don't like their new for '07 format. The old format with lots car reviews was much better. Now they spend half the show during celeb stuff and motorcycle stunts. :mad: Oh well, it's still better than anything else on TV.

There was a poll that said more people would prefer to be in a car with Jeremy Clarkson than Angelina Jolie.:lol:

Since I don't even find Angelina Jolie all that attractive I think I would have to go with Clarkson too. :lol: Now the real question is do you prefer Vicki or Sabin the 'Ring Taxi Driver'...

Archived