LegacyGT.com

I'm Evolving!!! Vodka Martinis with an Olive!

KartRacerBoy

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Gitster

Its just an extension of the olive and gin combination, if youre really into the olive taste.

I would assume the purists arent down with the dirty martini?

Its just an extension of the olive and gin combination, if youre really into the olive taste.

Maybe I'll give it a go again. When I tried it the first time I had been drinking other drinks already. Could be that my palette was tainted.

:munch:

for a nice table scotch, my father-in-law introduced me to Glenmorangie 10 year.

Great flavor and aroma and a price that won't kill a guy before he has a chance to drink it...

anyone tried it?

Big Glenmorangie fan here as well. I just picked up a bottle for dad a couple months back when the liquor store next door shut down.

When I was in Scotland last September we killed a bottle of: Glenmorangie, Bowmore, Tallisker, and Isle of Jura in the 6 days staying at the condo. That was on top of the coctails and bottles of wine each night while out at dinner. So it was a pretty good week! :lol:

I only drink dirty Matini's at bars. At home it's Gin and diet tonic FTMFW:cool:

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

dont u fools know gin causes impotence.

vodka FTMFW....the purest of alcohols with less 'next day side efx'

mmm VRB

Even if that were true, I'd take my chances.

Big Glenmorangie fan here as well. I just picked up a bottle for dad a couple months back when the liquor store next door shut down.

When I was in Scotland last September we killed a bottle of: Glenmorangie, Bowmore, Tallisker, and Isle of Jura in the 6 days staying at the condo. That was on top of the coctails and bottles of wine each night while out at dinner. So it was a pretty good week! :lol:

I'm amazed you remember even being in Scotland. :lol:

all that reading about vodka makes me shiver in the memories of my freshman year in college when I downed a entire bottle of Grey Goose vodka mixed with OJ. The next morning I woke up feeling like absolutely i want to kill myself since that hangover was that BAD so yess sirrrr no more vodka for me till I die!!!!

Archived