LegacyGT.com

I'm Evolving!!! Vodka Martinis with an Olive!

KartRacerBoy

I've long maintained that with the pussifying of our society (for which I'm NOT responsible, I swear), the only evolutionary pressure our children face is their own siblings. Especially sisters. Nothing is as evil as a sister bent on brother destruction.

Nevertheless, I've evolved without sister evolutionary pressure. After 15 years, I'm finally drinking vodka martinis with an OLIVE for GOD SAKE! I've had them with a lemon twist for all this time, disliking the salty tang of the olive, but now I'm drinking them with blue cheese stuffed olives. Opinions, anyone? Beerqueens, please do not respond!!!;)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you're drinking Vodka Martinis ... I see the problem.

Please go back to the kitchen and pour out your Vodka Martini in favor of a Martini. Stir the Gin, do not shake it. Shaking will bruise the Gin. Garnish, once more, with your Olive.

I'm proud of my dating disorders!

Gin is the only way to make a Martini. Every other "tini" is just a girly drink.

I gotta agree with Brady here...

Gordon's Gin straight up chilled and poured into a martini glass (with a few olives) is the stuff dreams are made of.

(Yes, I know Gordon's is not some snooty Gin, but it tastes great and probably led me to marrying my wife!)

If you're drinking Vodka Martinis ... I see the problem.

Please go back to the kitchen and pour out your Vodka Martini in favor of a Martini. Stir the Gin, do not shake it. Shaking will bruise the Gin. Garnish, once more, with your Olive.

:spin::eek:you said exactly what I was thinking:eek::spin:

Brady:wub:

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

Archived