LegacyGT.com

Anyone Here Regret Buying Lgt?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I had a 05 LGT and put on 115000 miles in 35 months. I regretted owning it, I regretted that it was a 5 speed auto.

So now I drive a 08 Spec B, 6MT...

No regrets now!!!

funny. I'm the opposite. I love my 05 5EAT. extremely happy with it and will be sad to see her go when I replace her with an 08 STI Hatch. If it came in a 6EAT, I'd be even happier. Never thought I'd love driving an automatic, but I love this one. :)

Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

Love my car. 05 LGT UNLIMITED :) In the process of buying out the lease. No other car comes close in performance, modibility and all weather performance. Sort of the A-6 Intruder of the car world.

Aside from the paint quality, nothing wrong what so ever. And what more can you ask for than the turbo charged rally powerplant matched with a classy sedan that flies by cops like a Toyota Camry.

How about an EVO X? Best of both worlds then!

I hate the looks of the new X. plus, why? I'm planning to mod my Subie and I know all the techs, so why would I want to throw that away? the local Mitsu dealer sucks! :(

Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

3 years, 54k miles and I love it love it love it. Love the whole cockpit: seats, interior, lighting, stereo (w/ sub). Only thing I wasn't entirely pleased with was the handling, but I eventually fixed that with some wonderful KW coilovers. I recently went to the LA Auto Show and I have to say that there's really nothing else out there on the market with right now that I'd be as completely happy with. I'm planning to keep the car a long time!

Seek first to understand, then to be understood.

In other words: SEARCH before you post!

I have an 05 LGT and lease will be up in a few months. I don't regret getting it one bit. Love the car. Now that my lease is up, I may go with an 08 Spec B, an auto LGT, g35 or maybe 3 series. Not sure. I find myself wanting a slightly more quiet ride and a few more luxury features. But that's just me. I also just love trying new types of cars so.... Maybe there is a reason my friends call me a car whore...... :lol:

Anyway, this has been the best car I have leased so far. The only one I wouldn't mind buying.

3 years, 54k miles and I love it love it love it. Love the whole cockpit: seats, interior, lighting, stereo (w/ sub). Only thing I wasn't entirely pleased with was the handling, but I eventually fixed that with some wonderful KW coilovers. I recently went to the LA Auto Show and I have to say that there's really nothing else out there on the market with right now that I'd be as completely happy with. I'm planning to keep the car a long time!

Feel exactly same. 3yrs, ~57K. Still lovin every minute of it and plan to for a long time to come.

Dont like the beefy monthly payment...great car so far...all 200mi of it :lol:. I just got my LGT new yesterday

And I have to disagree with the notion of the LGT being indistinct and ho-hum to the masses. Maybe its because I live in Utah, which might be the Subaru capitol of the midwest, but everyone knows what an LGT is and the Subaru label has perhaps more weight than BMW or any pseudo Japanese luxury class

Archived