LegacyGT.com

2009 Subaru Forester thead

godwhomismike

It was the base model with the 16" wheels. I guess the 16" wheels are steelies with plastic hubcaps.

I didn't think SOA offered any cars with hubcaps. I thought they only used real, alloy wheels. It was something that I admired about them.

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think so. I don't recall ever seeing a Subaru with a 2.5L and drum brakes. it would be something that I would notice.

From the search I did, I'm pretty confident that the last year of the first gen. of the Forester was the last American Subaru to use drum brakes.

Premium Package (Optional $1,500)

• Vehicle Dynamics Control (VDC) http://www.subaru.com/sub/media/glossary/icon_2.jpg
  • 16 x 6.5-inch 12-spoke aluminum-alloy wheels
  • Rear disc brakes
  • Fog lights
  • Body-color side mirrors and door handles
  • Incline Start Assist on manual transmission only
  • Brake Assist
  • Leather-wrapped steering wheel with audio and cruise control switches
  • Leather-wrapped shifter handle
  • 80-watt 10-speaker audio system with 6-disc in-dash CD changer, MP3/WMA capability, SRS Circle Surround Automotive™ audio enhancement, and vehicle speed-sensing volume adjustment

Sometimes is the most obvious places to find the info. you're looking for.

Pretty decent package for $1500. Other than the stereo is only 80 watts.

Sometimes is the most obvious places to find the info. you're looking for.

Pretty decent package for $1500. Other than the stereo is only 80 watts.

For 2009:

X Premium ($2300)

new Roof rails, raised (cross bars are optional)

new 17x7" alloy wheels

new Dark Privacy glass

new Chome outside door handles

new Reclining rear seatbacks

new Steering wheel audio controls, (in additon to cruise controls)

new Rear seat retractable cargo tray, 2 rear cupholders, LED lit (total 4 rear cupholder)

Power glass sunroof with sunshade

Body colored outside mirrors

Chrome inside door handles

The 2008 Forester X w/ premium package and the 2009 Forester X w// premium package are the same exact price: $23,495

Didn't drive the Forester XT. Sat in it, checked it out in black - and fell in love with it. I really like the 2009 Forester XT. Definitely at the top of my list. I didn't want to bug the sales person to play musical Foresters to get it out - it was parked behind a few Foresters.

I liked it. Seats are definitely more comfortable than what I have now. The visibility out of it is better than my LGT. The sunroof is huge - I opened it up, and the opening is just massive. Everything feels like good quality inside.

I should've called ahead and said I would like to come and test drive it. Oh well. I did get the brochure.

Didn't drive the Forester XT. Sat in it, checked it out in black - and fell in love with it. I really like the 2009 Forester XT. Definitely at the top of my list. I didn't want to bug the sales person to play musical Foresters to get it out - it was parked behind a few Foresters.

I liked it. Seats are definitely more comfortable than what I have now. The visibility out of it is better than my LGT. The sunroof is huge - I opened it up, and the opening is just massive. Everything feels like good quality inside.

I should've called ahead and said I would like to come and test drive it. Oh well. I did get the brochure.

If you are at all serious, I would have made them play musical Forester.

I did that once, except the car I wanted to test drive was in the showroom and the farthest from the door. They had to move 5 cars, including the one I wanted to test drive, out of the showroom on a busy Saturday morning. :spin:

If you are at all serious, I would have made them play musical Forester.

I did that once, except the car I wanted to test drive was in the showroom and the farthest from the door. They had to move 5 cars, including the one I wanted to test drive, out of the showroom on a busy Saturday morning. :spin:

Looking for this summer. It was exeverything I was looking for minus the navigation system. Color, model, everything else was correct.

Archived