LegacyGT.com

Moving to Northborough, MA June 1st!

edmundu

Well guys, back a few months ago, I was asking about the Westborough,MA area, and looking to move there. Now I am moving! Just sold my townhouse Saturday, cash deal, rock solid. I have 60 days to find something. so you guys should be seeing my ugly mug at local meets come this summer:)!

I will only know my brother-n-law & his family there, so I am hoping you guys can help me out in settling in, getting to know the area, hanging out. And oh yeah, maybe help me find an IT job...

westborough is a nice place... very centrally located. welcome from one masshole to another. can't wait to see the car at some local meets. worcester should be having one within the next few weeks.

westborough is a nice place... very centrally located. welcome from one masshole to another. can't wait to see the car at some local meets. worcester should be having one within the next few weeks.

+1

Cant wait to see your LGT and meet you.

Congrats on the house sale in this craptacular market BTW....and a cash deal too :rolleyes: .

Good luck on the move, and you shouldn't have any trouble finding an IT job around the Boston area if you even remotely know what you're doing.

Try www.indeed.com for job listings. I don't even use Monster, careers.com anymore. They all suck in comparison. The thing that's really cool about Indeed is you can save your search criteria and have an alert emailed to you daily about all the jobs posted that match your criteria. No more searching, the jobs get automatically emailed to you FTW :eek: .

It'll be great to have such a knowledgable car guy around too :cool: .

Thanks for all the responses guys! I appreciate the tips on the job search. I was hoping someone would have a local, or current job listing:). I figured I would also hit up the local papers, and just send out my resume. Good to hear that the IT market is OK in the Boston area. Of course I'll have to attend a local meet to "meet you guys", and see some of your setups!

This is a bit nerve racking, with moving to a new location, finding a job, making new friends, getting my 2&4 yr old boys settled in and adjusted.....But at least I have some board member's to start with, and I thank you guys in advance for anything & everything. See you soon...

OMG!! WTF? Leaving NJ - SELLOUT!!!!

Good Luck with the move... you will be missed!

While I don't know where Westborough is exactly, there is a stretch of 495/93, each with LOTS of tech companies, hope to see you at the WBM!!! :D

Well, our offer was accepted this afternoon:)! We will be in Northborough,MA on June 1st.

I look forward to getting to meet you guys, and perhaps make some new friends.

Hey, nice to meet ya and welcome to MA. We should def. plan a late June/early July meet once you're all settled in!

-Coelli

Congratulations and welcome to New England! This is probably going to be too close to your moving date but there's a track day going on at Limerock on June 22-24. I'm 90% positive I'm going, wanna join me and we'll show those STI's a thing or two??!!.....all-right maybe more you than me. I'm still Stage 1 ater all :redface: . Anybody else game?

Schedule:

http://www.scda1.com/schedule/

• 5 months later...
Well guys, back a few months ago, I was asking about the Westborough,MA area, and looking to move there. Now I am moving! Just sold my townhouse Saturday, cash deal, rock solid. I have 60 days to find something. so you guys should be seeing my ugly mug at local meets come this summer:)!

I will only know my brother-n-law & his family there, so I am hoping you guys can help me out in settling in, getting to know the area, hanging out. And oh yeah, maybe help me find an IT job...

Settled in? Winter's coming!

Who Dares Wins

スバル

Archived