LegacyGT.com

Legacy photos..... nah GOT MY SI

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/3300/img2208is5.th.jpg

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/4262/img2209wf4.th.jpg

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/7479/img2212fm5.th.jpg

Picked her up today, I love it. Quality is 100x better than Subaru, better paint, better interior ect.

I like the feel of an NA car much better, and driving stick is so much fun especially on this slick transmission. I haven't driven many manuals but the clutch feels great. Very easy to drive.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the sedan felt better than the coupe...dunno why...just does

but if i have to go pass 6k to get jollies from a car, it just isnt for me, cus i :heart: tq

Current:MY05 SWP wagon - 253/290 :rolleyes: UP, AEM CAI, Invidia Q300, tuned@yimisport

OLD: MY06 GRP - 274/314 :cool:

looks nice.....just be careful rollin up on any GTIs or MS3s :p

and the soon to come lancer ralliarts(2L turbo, maybe awd), hell even the lancer gts would eat up the si light to light

Current:MY05 SWP wagon - 253/290 :rolleyes: UP, AEM CAI, Invidia Q300, tuned@yimisport

OLD: MY06 GRP - 274/314 :cool:

I'm sure the paint is better, but I'm not sure about the interior. I've spent some time in the new SI's, and while I don't think the interior is bad at all, like many people, I don't think it's anything special. I like the layout and the nav is very good and the seats are good.

wow talk about haters, nice car man, that k is mod friendly.

What would you expect after going into a specifc car forum and bashing the company that makes them? :lol::lol:

I like other cars (including the Civic SI), but I wouldn't go to a Civic forum and post pictures of my LGT and then bash Honda. You get what you ask for.

The new Civic designs are sharp. Honda could have done well if the Accord's design was a bigger and badder Civic. (though, the 08's look promising)

I'll still take my 07 LGT over any Honda....though the Acura branch is great.

Nice car Nsaglibene. enjoy.

^ no it cant

my friends are running kpro on their k20 swap hatches. with i/h/e+ kpro, intake mani, type r head, tb, injectors, fuel pump they are nettin around 230whp

hondata blows for kseries anyways...why go with anything else when there is kpro

It's interesting when people get new cars on here. They come and try to justify their purchase by saying it's eleventy-billion times better than a Subaru in every way. Then, the members here say, that's unpossible, Subarus are eleventy-billion times better than anything else :lol:

Why can't they both be cool. You don't have to justify your purchase, either of the LGT, or your new car. Just be happy. If you like the new car, that's awesome.

Folks, if you like your LGT or OBXT, that's great! It is possible to live in the same world, and even on the same forum...

Ted

Edit after seeing Rob's post. I agree with him. 60 hp for I/H/E is a stretch on that engine. But, the venerable SR20 gets about 50-60 whp from CAI, heders, exhaust, cams, and EM :D And 50-60 whp on a 2500 lb car is nice :D

:spin:

mmm ermm mmm dur. They handle pretty well and beat me in auto X most of the time but i see it as a downgrade. To each there own, still a very nice car but wrong wheel drive and no turbo i dunno.
06 TB EVO IX SE stock turbo monster subaru hater :lol:

Guest subiecity

mmm ermm mmm dur. They handle pretty well and beat me in auto X most of the time but i see it as a downgrade. To each there own, still a very nice car but wrong wheel drive and no turbo i dunno.

+1 i think anyways, i belive going from a lgt, even 2.5i the civic is nice but a downgrade

Archived