LegacyGT.com

got rev'd on by a Tiburon

I'm actually a fan of the Tiburon. It's one of the best affordable coupes out there, and a pretty good effort from Hyundai (who I think is the next up-and-commer in the auto market). WWD though...

I had an 04 GT fully loaded minus the 6th gear. I loved it! It was at the time the quickest car I had ever bought. I had only one minor problem with it... 2nd gear was slipping.... my fault though...

14,500 miles and I traded it in for a turbo Mazda Protege.

I would love to buy a used one with like 60k, gut it, supercharge it and track it all day long:cool:

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

You do know there are plenty of 12-sec Tiburons out there, right? There are supercharger and turbo kits, with the blower package being the most popular. Of course most of 'em are 180hp but when you run into one that traps 110+ mph, he'll be doing the laughing then!

I stay current on a lot of cars...

How much is forced induction on these cars? 3-4 grand? How are the stock internals, can they hold much boost?

Zero to 30 mph

40 mph

50 mph

60 mph

70 mph

80 mph

90 mph

100 mph

110 mph

120 mph

130 mph

140 mph

A dinan tune will go from 300/300 to 450/455

Holy shit

<pretends for a second to wait for the day a noteworthy portion of 55K$-bmw-borrowers will consider that going to 450/455 with "one quick mod" is prudent.

<scolds self, knowing no man (or warplane) has ever had a point with a bimmerphile.

So... how 'bout that Tiburon!?

A Tiburen rev'd on you????

After installing the SZ55 today within 5 minutes I had a guy in a Sentra SE-R pacing me & giving me the REV.......

I just glanced over & :lol::lol::lol:

I'm sure he will be on his homeboy site saying he scuuurred a turbo wagon:rolleyes:

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

I'll hit that mark in a little over a week......

The toughest part is paying attention to the boost guage & keeping it under 5psi......

heights.......thats why I have all this grey hair;)

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

Archived