LegacyGT.com

5eat 05 LGT vs stock 03 srt4

Yeah if a 5eat the SRT4 would take it. You may get them a bit off the line if they spin the tires.

An MT would prob take one from a stop until near the end of the 1/4, from a roll though not so good...

Atleast assume he means on closed track at sanctioned event, then this chat can continue. BUT, I think this has been covered under different thread titles, as well as a member here getting smoked by an SRT4 (on video) on the highway.
Need a CarPC bezel? PM me!

BUT, I think this has been covered under different thread titles, as well as a member here getting smoked by an SRT4 (on video) on the highway.

I havent seen that one, ive seen video of a stock MT LGT own a stock SRT4 in the 1/4 though (altho the srt was catching up at the end).

There is also a video around of a stage II LGT vs a modded SRT4 from highway rolls and it was pretty even, some runs the LGT would get the lead, some the SRT4.

All in all they are not to be underestimated especially on the highway.

The SRT4, stock acceleration wise they are a bit faster( then the MT). Dead stock the LGT will be out and the SRT4 would be be pulling. The 5eat may get the jump but doesn't have the gearing to hold off the SRT4. Stock they are a tad bit more peppy(probally the weight). But with equal mods, say TBE, tune and such my money is on a MT LGT, the acceleration will be a lock ;)

The SRT4, stock acceleration wise they are a bit faster( then the MT).

I agree but I still think in a stoplight/ 1/4 race an MT LGT well launched would take a stock SRT in the 1/4, beyond that or from a roll no..

it would be a drivers race......

Absolutley correct. My stage 1 set up was faster than a modded SRT4. It would pull me in third gear only, when I hit fourth, I'd pull right past.

From a stop. a 2.5i could probably beat it to the 330 mark!

Mod list on the Dodge was 3 inch turbo housing, DP and 3 inch all the way back. Stage 1 computer, electronic boost control running 22 psi, CAI.

Dont race em', they will probably crash and you'd end up in jail.

Archived