LegacyGT.com

I've been thinking.. a club outside of this forum..

legacy2.5GT05

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm in for a club, Id also like to get some autox time or some time out at limerock

Not many LGT owners seem interested in competition, outside the drag strip runs. Every time I've posted about NER SCCA Solo events, the thread has died - and all you need is a Sneel 95+ helmet! At the Skip Barber School I went to, the only other Subaru was a WRX Sportwagon.

I do plan on showing up at the first one: April 22 at NHIS in Loudon, NH. The guy at work with an LGT? Not interested. Quite a few WRX's seem to compete in Solo, though.

Can't join your club, anyway, as I have an H6 OBW. But maybe you should make it even more exclusive - say, only manual shift Limited models? Sedans only? Maybe 617 area code? Right handed? Native born? You'd save on printing costs....

Who Dares Wins

スバル

i'm interested. How about NELO instead of NELOC? just a little more zippy.

or maybe being a LONE member?

a small side rear sticker would be pretty cool. but only if it was one of those "static clingers" and not too much color, maybe white with some back or gray shadow?

just my 2 cents

It's not about speed, it's about acceleration!

The plan is to make a sub Group off of New England WRX F4.

We would have our own website are own decal.

(thanks to some help from the WRX guys) I already have this decal made waiting to put it on.

Made it small enough so i can put one on each side of the rearest windows (mines white and silver so it doesn't stick out to bad)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/D0WNxSH1ft/Misc/F4LGT.jpg

Then we could have LGT meets, and also have bigger meets with the whold NE F4 as a whole (WRX/LGT)

more info later.

The plan is to make a sub Group off of New England WRX F4.

We would have our own website are own decal.

(thanks to some help from the WRX guys) I already have this decal made waiting to put it on.

Made it small enough so i can put one on each side of the rearest windows (mines white and silver so it doesn't stick out to bad)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/D0WNxSH1ft/Misc/F4LGT.jpg

Then we could have LGT meets, and also have bigger meets with the whold NE F4 as a whole (WRX/LGT)

more info later.

you mean kind of like this :lol:

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37950

Nice graphics on that decal. I agree with others, I wouldn't want it slapped on my door like the WRX guys. LGT is more about subtlety.

One problem is that no one on this good earth would have a clue about what 'LGT' means except us LGT guys, and maybe a few of the WRX guys. But maybe that is intentional.

Also 'Flat Four' could be an old school VW motor. 0-60 in 43.2 seconds. ooooo....

I would rather our cars be associated with the F-4 Phantom. That was a bit faster.

How about a graphic of opposed pistons with a crank and rods? Probably some good examples out there we could consider...

Still, a nice start!

id be interested in a club like this . And i compete at auto x'es around CT and Mass so mgiguere shoot me a pm if ur interested in starting up this spring.
06 TB EVO IX SE stock turbo monster subaru hater :lol:

Archived