LegacyGT.com

I've been thinking.. a club outside of this forum..

legacy2.5GT05

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am going to pay for the site.

I am going to get the stickers from the same person i got mine from.

The plan is to use NELOC as the web address.

The thing we need to figure out is-

We can either be part of the NE F4 which would mean bigger meets (although we could also have lgt specific meets) and already have a decal made.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/D0WNxSH1ft/Misc/F4LGT.jpg

or we could just make NELOC decals and be something totally seperate (alot smaller tho).

so which would you guys want?

Im in for a slightly smaller/different logo...

I could run through some ideas later this week to contribute. But either way Im interested.

I just dont want a big sticker on my car, just something small that can fit in the small 3rd window on the side.

Im in for a slightly smaller/different logo...

I could run through some ideas later this week to contribute. But either way Im interested.

I just dont want a big sticker on my car, just something small that can fit in the small 3rd window on the side.

:whore:

Guest Gitster
I think as punishment for being completely hilarious RObE should have the stickers made and send them out to everyone in the New England :lol::lol:

I'm not a flat four fan. I'm not a flat, inline, vee, rotary, radial or turbine fan or a four, six, eight or ten fan. I am a power fan and an AWD fan, though. Still, being under NE F4 might help. We aren't too many, and I can't even get to a bar for a meet when I know I'm going to drive past it an hour before the meet "starts." Something actually out of my way I've got even less of a shot at making.

Archived