LegacyGT.com

I've been thinking.. a club outside of this forum..

legacy2.5GT05

^^ that's the best version so far. i was gonna reccommend the exact placement for the website, but you beat me to it.

it would be more "subtle" with tinted windows, but i like the idea of being able to move/remove it. I have a decal on my rocker panels and they have withstood winters and washes. but for the windows, i'd hesitate to put a permanent sticker on there.

.... but i would probably still do it. :lol:

It's not about speed, it's about acceleration!

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
can i suggest something non-descriminating like a logo built around the "GT" theme? Like a hollow outline of a GT (in the correct font of course) and then work in the NELOC?

if there vinyl stickers they will come off with a untility knife/razor blade. you wont beable to use it again. and use some goo gone if there is any excess sticker adhesive/residue left. then just some galss cleaner to get anything else left. i would like it on the back outside window imho and maybe ther thrid side window

History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid

People sleep peacefully at night cause rough men stand ready to do violence on there behalf

couple more 'non-discriminating' logos before I head home for the night

Let me know what you think...

Suggestions thus far have been excellent

1. Feel like there is too much going on, plus it would be hard on a vinyl sticker...Im kinda saying no to that one already, may work on one of the ones that Muddy offered

2. Nice, simple LGT background with a NELOC cutout.

[EDIT:] I can also do a Wagon version of my previous design if we wanted to do seperate stickers (I really love that design)

I just need someone to send me a SIDE PROFILE shot of a wagon that is fairly level(I would just have to do the lines for the rear)

3. very basic logo

GT1.png.76ad70e31879b77b8d66ba5437fe71ab.png

LGT1.png.a5f831275e6e72557a1dfd165992b46e.png

NELOCbasic.png.e94c3c6f7b14f52dc85b879a2581c01e.png

can you invert the 2nd one and put it on a black background? i think that's more realistic. i am picturing a white decal on a tinted galss.

i love the font of the 1st one. maybe do that with #2?

can you invert the 2nd one and put it on a black background? i think that's more realistic. i am picturing a white decal on a tinted galss.

i love the font of the 1st one. maybe do that with #2?

these would be white decals...I believe the prinitng shop takes it that way, and then they can replace any of them with any color they want (not sure 100% about that.

Give me a sec tho. Ill run those up

i LOVE the second one. are there any fonts you can try to make it look more like the emblem?

EDIT: TRY "LUCIDA CONSOLE"

GT Lucida Console

or

GT Verdana

chances are the web address will be replaced with whatever we end up getting, just a matter of when we get that squared away.

Things can be easily changed, thats the nice part. By the end of the week hopefully I can throw together a poll of optional decals to vote on. If anyone else wants to contribute feel free to, I don't want to seem like I'm stealing the show.

Thanx for the wagon version! Me LIKE! :wub:

yeah I really like it to. I just like the ones with the outlines of the car so much more, it makes it more stylistic and stands out a bit more than just a bunch of letters that no one but us would really understand.

Archived