LegacyGT.com

I've been thinking.. a club outside of this forum..

legacy2.5GT05

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cant host it since I cant reach my image site at work so I attached it

PLEASE feel free to critique and offer any suggestions/changes. This is for all of us so all of us should have input.

Numero Uno:

EDIT: Im thinking about removing the "." since they would probably peel off too easily if made into the decal...

decal1.png.c9aa11955d1b0a930bd7d570d0ca825f.png

yeah thats the problem. I think it wont, i can always make it thicker but it loses its shape. May be better off without it. It is attached to the overall outline, but it may peel easily.

It all comes down to what will work. It also depends on who is making the stickers. Im sure they can tell us what will work and what wont.

you think the headlight outline will stay? i like it. but is it too thin to stay when put on car?

i agree, i think it looks great. but those little pieces might just come right off. Overall i like it though. It'll look good on tinted windows.

Can i suggest a screen printed static cling thingy? if you've seen those decals you'll know what i'm talking about.

PROS:

no pieces - just one sheet (clear with whatever pattern you want)

not permanent

can change locations occasionally

doesn't hurt tinted windows

can keep it on the inside - last longer, safer, immune to car washes

CONS:

more expensive??? - don't know for sure.

what do you guys think?

It's not about speed, it's about acceleration!

^^ that would also allow thinner lines and such... however I think it would be hard to see on tinted windows such as mine

Altho I would like the added benefit of not 'burning' into the tint or windows itself (happened on my truck, had stickers on it for the past 4+ years)

this is my fav. thus far:

decal4.png.9891dabf6635e3b21ff485f5e191a9f9.png

Nice effort... What about making the 'O' and the 'C' wheels? And 'NEL' the greenhouse?

And why couldn't it be a WAGON? (boo hoo)

I too spend WAY too much time on this site.

And if you get crazy from all this and decide to jump off the roof of your house, just make sure you don't let your KNEE LOCK.

Get it? Get it?

Thank you, you've been a wonderful audience.

Archived